premium Celebration package?

kac911

After reading about it on here I think we may "Need" the Premium Celebration Package for our upcoming cruise on the Millie, since it will be our anniversary. I read comment on that package as recently as 3 weeks ago. But when I go to their website there is no information about it, or any other room delivery celebration options. I really don't want to have to call and discuss all the options by phone (I'm not that social nor do I have that much time), does anyone know does this mean they no longer offer them? Or does anyone have a list of the options (because maybe all I want is a cake?). Is it supposed to be offered on all ships?

After reading about it on here I think we may "Need" the Premium Celebration Package for our upcoming cruise on the Millie, since it will be our anniversary. I read comment on that package as recently as 3 weeks ago. But when I go to their website there is no information about it, or any other room delivery celebration options. I really don't want to have to call and discuss all the options by phone (I'm not that social nor do I have that much time), does anyone know does this mean they no longer offer them? Or does anyone have a list of the options (because maybe all I want is a cake?). Is it supposed to be offered on all ships?

Same here, I was planning on the Premium Celebration package as well, I read all about it on the previous website, $249.00, sounds great for our 40th, nothing on new website, I had to call CC to book it but I hesitated when the CC rep had a very hard time finding the info and they would not allow me to use my obc, I have to investigate more.

We had a conversation about this for our upcoming sailing as well. It appears that the package you are looking for can be found here:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/bonvoyage/cruise-special-occasions/celebrpack/item-code-c003

The Premium Package

For the ultimate indulgence, start off the morning with breakfast in your stateroom complete with mimosas, reservations for two at one of the chic specialty restaurants on board, and a personalized cake (choose from 5 different cakes). Later, in the evening, we’ll deliver a dozen beautiful red roses, a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne, and a dozen chocolate-dipped strawberries. Price : $249.00 USD*Item number : C003

Please note, this was found on the old site (I haven't had the "pleasure" of the new one yet) and is also not behind the login section where I could use OBC. If someone figures out that trick, please let me know. ;)

• 1 month later...

I to researched the Premium Celebration Package for my cruise on the Reflection in December.

It was listed on the previous website with other Celebration Package options.

You are correct it is not on the new website and I knew I wanted it for our 40th, so, I called Celebrity to inquire about availability and it is, I was told by CC rep that it is not listed due to the website still adding updates.

I was initially told that this package was $299, not the $249 that it was originally listed for, after bringing this up the rep said since you did see this on original website they would honor the $249.

If I were you I would call CC to get the correct price instead of waiting for it to be listed at a higher price.