Carnival website pay on cruise

debster11

Has anyone else had a problem with making a partial payment on their cruise with the new website format? There is an option to pay the cruise in full and another option to pay a partial BUT it won't let you click on anything but the pay in full. This is very frustrating. I pay a little at a time, not all at once.

Has anyone else had a problem with making a partial payment on their cruise with the new website format? There is an option to pay the cruise in full and another option to pay a partial BUT it won't let you click on anything but the pay in full. This is very frustrating. I pay a little at a time, not all at once.

The partial amount is grayed in, however, if you click on it and use your up arrow, it will change. Once it has turned to blue font, you can type in the amount you want. I don't know why, but that worked for me.

Yes! I was going to call Carnival today about it.... I am afraid to mess with the website since I tried to change the beds to be put together and accidentally canceled my cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh my goodness. I have a fear of doing something of that nature. I won't even do my own on-line check-in. Thank goodness I have a great TA.

The partial amount is grayed in, however, if you click on it and use your up arrow, it will change. Once it has turned to blue font, you can type in the amount you want. I don't know why, but that worked for me.

Thank you so much! This worked!!

Also, if you have prepaid your tips, if you don't recheck the box on the confirmation screen, it will take them off. You can also just recheck it on the management page after payment.

Actually, for me it was just the opposite, if you click on the box that says "remove prepaid gratuities" it takes them off. Otherwise, they remained.