Danno's "Jib" !!!

Blazerboy

Jib looks like a sweetheart! Best wishes for future health to Jib and his people family - our Buster had a rough time when we adopted him a few years ago - and he is such a joy to us!

Danno - I don't have the full story, but I think I understand you adopted Jib...is that right? Do you know how old he is?

Blazerboy - thanks for sharing! Brought a (bigger) smile to my face...I've been smiling since I hit 14 days until my first Celebrity cruise...but I'm openly grinning now! :D

He is (somewhat :confused: ) Border Collie, short hair though...now I have to get Gramma to consent to looking after both dogs while we cruise...she's a good sport.

We think he's about 4 months now...he was abandoned at a rural dump and left to starve or freeze to death...what a difference 3 weeks has made in this little guys life...Smokey left us and made room for Jib. All things happen for a reason.

I really think Jib even looks a bit brighter than Hubble...but I might be wrong ;).

Danno - I don't have the full story, but I think I understand you adopted Jib...is that right? :D

Woah, let's HOPE he adopted Jib!!!! If not, Danno got one wild gene pool!!!:eek:

Since we're on the subject of dogs who are related to us, I can't help but post a pic of my granddog, Rocko:

1628876339_rockosmall.JPG.f408dececf14bab9a6c1e38bd828e04f.JPG

HEY! :mad: If Hubble were smart enough to be capable of resentment, he'd resent that remark!:D

Andrew

I've got news for you...JIB, Hubble and all the other dogs we love, are smarter than all of us put together...Born, and retired on the same day:D . I have to work 40 years to have the lifestyle I just gave Jib (less the cruises of course).

Danno, another thing to envy our canine friends for. Healthy sense of self, and good self image. Hubble, Jib and Rocko all think they're adorable! Hubble even likes to show himself off by rollling on his back in what I call his "I'm a BOY!" pose.

:o Embarrassing to me at cocktail parties, but Hubble could care less!:rolleyes:

I'm soon-to-be Celebrity cruiser (keeping this thread CC-related!) and dog lover. Please, please, please post or link if possible to more pictures of Jib--he is such a cutie! I decided to stop lurking here just to make that request. On (U.S.)Thanksgiving Day, I'm thankful to people like Danno who give rescued dogs love and homes. I miss "my" doggies living 200+ miles away with my mother. Thank you!

I'm soon-to-be Celebrity cruiser (keeping this thread CC-related!) and dog lover. Please, please, please post or link if possible to more pictures of Jib--he is such a cutie!

Jib and I are flattered :D ....if you would like to email me at mrtnb@efni.com I'll send some along as I get them...I probably shouldn't tie up any more CrCr space with my pictures...:o

Jib is quite sick again :( ....high fever...this little guy is going to prove to be a challenge...I think we are still seeing the aftermath of the neglect he suffered before we got him...he loves chicken though :o !!

Archived