Would anyone be interested in another Pride review, by a first-time reviewer?

Would love to read your review. We leave on the Pride 7-2-17 and have never been on the Pride or cruised out of Baltimore. Really looking forward to this fruise and visiting Bermuda. I HOPE YOUR CRUISE is AWESOME!:cool:

Thank you so much! Have you been to Bermuda before? Hands down, one of the best places on Earth, I think! I have heard great things about both cruising from Baltimore as well as the Pride. Enjoy your cruise, too!:D

Please contribute. Your original post was well written and should be a pleasant read. Can't have too many pictures, and nothing wrong with your gear. As an editor, I must make one correction ...I will be celebrating the 9th anniversary of my 21st birthday...

Ahh, how did I miss that? You're so right. Thanks for the correction. ;)

Jumping in to say I'm looking forward to your report. We will be sailing on Pride for the first time in August. It will be our kids' (8 & 2) first cruise. Like PP' date=' especially interested in any advice, tips, or travel hacks pertaining to young children.[/quote']

Thank you! We have cruised with our first son when he was 14 months old and we all had a great time. I will try to expand on our knowledge this time and help you guys out!

The Pride is our absolute favorite ship, and we'll be sailing again on her this October, for the sixth time! I love reading reviews about the Pride, so please do one.

Ask your steward to let you know when they'll do the towel animal display in the pool area. I'm not good with posting pics, but google it. Amazing! The entire pool area is covered with towel animals, every lounger, the stage, in the pool, etc. It's done early in the morning and I'm sure your kids will love it!

The Green Eggs and Ham breakfast is awesome too! Reservations are necessary and you can make them once you board. There will be a table in the lobby where you can get more info.

Thank you so much! I just feel like everyone loves the Pride. I haven't seen one negative review, if my memory serves me correctly. That makes me even more excited!

We definitely plan on doing the Dr. Suess breakfast. Our one year old might not notice, but our older son will love it I think! I believe I have heard that the towel animals are set up on either the Freeport or Grand Turk morning, but I could be wrong.

Thank you again for the wonderful tips and enjoy your next cruise!

Would love to read your review of the Pride. We just came off of the Pride for the 5th time on April 2, and will be cruising on the Pride again, in early 2018. We love the Pride; nice crew, easy Baltimore embarkation, nice size ship, etc. Hope you have a great cruise!!!

Would love to read your review of the Pride. We just came off of the Pride for the 5th time on April 2, and will be cruising on the Pride again, in early 2018. We love the Pride; nice crew, easy Baltimore embarkation, nice size ship, etc. Hope you have a great cruise!!!

Thank you! We are so excited. It must be the perfect combination of all those things you mentioned that keep people coming back for more Pride! ;)

Ask your steward to let you know when they'll do the towel animal display in the pool area. I'm not good with posting pics, but google it. Amazing! The entire pool area is covered with towel animals, every lounger, the stage, in the pool, etc. It's done early in the morning and I'm sure your kids will love it!

I just googled. This looks amazing! I'll be sure to ask our steward when we go. 24 more days!

My partner is planning to write one for the Pride, week of 5-28, maybe it's the same as yours. She'll be writing from the perspective of a person in the lifestyle so I'm sure they will be quite different but equally entertaining!

Wow! A response from Jamman! My day is made. :)

Thank you. We cannot wait to get onboard.

;) Can't wait to read all about it. Pride is one of our very favorites and if it wasn't for Jamman's pushing me to book a cruise on her, I would never have had the most wonderful 4 weeks to look back on. Going on her again for 2 weeks in January, 2018! :D BON VOYAGE and can't wait to hear all about it!

Would love to read another Pride review...she is one our favorite ships!! We first sailed her Thanksgiving when grandson was 2...he'll be 17 next month:loudcry: Second time was to Bermuda out of Baltimore....she is a great ship...Oh...and our first Chef's Table was on the Pride! Looking forward to your review!!

My partner is planning to write one for the Pride, week of 5-28, maybe it's the same as yours. She'll be writing from the perspective of a person in the lifestyle so I'm sure they will be quite different but equally entertaining!

Hi there! Yes, that is our sailing date as well. Sounds like we will both have plenty of good reading material after the cruise. ;)

;) Can't wait to read all about it. Pride is one of our very favorites and if it wasn't for Jamman's pushing me to book a cruise on her, I would never have had the most wonderful 4 weeks to look back on. Going on her again for 2 weeks in January, 2018! :D BON VOYAGE and can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks so much, Karen! Although it's a faraway dream right now, someday I hope to be on a ship for weeks at a time as well! Enjoy your upcoming adventures.

Would love to read another Pride review...she is one our favorite ships!! We first sailed her Thanksgiving when grandson was 2...he'll be 17 next month:loudcry: Second time was to Bermuda out of Baltimore....she is a great ship...Oh...and our first Chef's Table was on the Pride! Looking forward to your review!!

Time does truly go too fast when it comes to little ones growing up, I agree! When we sailed to Bermuda, it was from Boston, but definitely my favorite trip yet! Who knows, maybe the Pride will take over the #1 spot.

Thank you for your response! :)