Easy to print out the list of excursions?

On the itinerary page for the cruise you are interested in, click "SEE DETAILS" on the excursions tab. Then select a date with excursions.

Just above the legend showing activity levels etc you should find a link to receive all available tours via email. Provide the requested information and USUALLY you will receive a PDF file in a day or two. Sometimes I have needed to resubmit my request but eventually you will get the document, which you can then print out.

It can be a lengthy document. For my 7 day Alaska cruise it was around a half inch thick.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Z and TB - Have a great time on your cruise! Your itinerary looks like what Crisi and I do after dropping you two off in San Fran next May...though I think we see Skagway vice Wrangell. You can't top Alaska. Wishing you two good weather, Vandy

Hi Z and TB - Have a great time on your cruise! Your itinerary looks like what Crisi and I do after dropping you two off in San Fran next May...though I think we see Skagway vice Wrangell. You can't top Alaska. Wishing you two good weather, Vandy

There is a role call for the SF-Vancouver cruise next May which sounds like the one you (and we) are on.

Rats. My post above was supposed to go on another thread that Roberto (Zsqueeze) started. Not sure how I ended up here...Mr. "Low Tech" strikes again. Sorry all... I couldn't figure our how to delete it. Vandy