Drink package

They cut you off completely. Even if you've paid for some drinks during the day. When their register reads your card for the 15th alcoholic drink, you can no longer use that card for an alcoholic drink until 6 am the next morning.

Thank you. Me I probably wouldn't drink 15 but my fiancé is a different story since we will not have our kids with us.

If you do not max out your daily quota, you're doing it wrong.

If you do not max out your daily quota, you're doing it wrong.

Thank you but I very much doubt that I can drink that much. I do not drink much anymore maybe once or twice a year. So I don't think I could or would drink that much and I can't give my fiancé the rest of what I don't drink. So idk if this would work for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can maximize your drink limit by getting doubles in the skysox sports bar that count as 1 drink or get drinks at the alchemy bar that are supposed to be all doubles. 15 quickly becomes 20+ with a few stops at these places.

I live in Colorado. I can drink like a fish at sea level. Just gonna have a bottle or 2 delivered to the room for back up just in case

Do they still allow you to have bottles sent to your room? Last time I was on carnival they did. That was 4 years ago

I thought I read when you get to 13 you can buy a few drinks with your S&S. Then you can use the last 2 drinks as a night cap.
Not a problem at all. They don't count drinks you pay for only the 15 on your card but if you max out your card they cut you off from all alcoholic drinks!

BonVoyage

Dawna

I thought I read when you get to 13 you can buy a few drinks with your S&S. Then you can use the last 2 drinks as a night cap.

It's going to depend on the ship & the bar staff, as it appears that it's all over the place whether or not you can do this. On the Vista in Feb. people - even without the cheers package - could not purchase more than 15 drinks a day. That's what we were told while we were on board.

I'm hearing from others that it's not a rule. It's hard to know what to believe when each ship and each bartender follows different rules. I believe the rule is a max. of 15 no matter if you pay for them or not. That being said, it sounds like many bartenders don't follow that rule and you may be able to do it. I think it's going to be a crap shoot.

Thank you. Me I probably wouldn't drink 15 but my fiancé is a different story since we will not have our kids with us.

If you are both in the same cabin then you both have to get the drink package. If he max's out his limit, buy him a few drinks using your package since you wont use all 15/day

You can maximize your drink limit by getting doubles in the skysox sports bar that count as 1 drink or get drinks at the alchemy bar that are supposed to be all doubles. 15 quickly becomes 20+ with a few stops at these places.

Do you know which drinks in the Skysox are doubles and count as one? Going to have to try that place out.

Do you know which drinks in the Skysox are doubles and count as one? Going to have to try that place out.

They're listed as doubles of various brands of spirits.

A double shot from the following selection:·

Jack Daniel’s· Dewar’s ‘White Label’· Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum· Bacardi Rum· Tito’s Vodka· Herradura Silver Tequila

Choose straight up, on the rocks or with your favoritemixer – either way, you’re the winner.

They're listed as doubles of various brands of spirits.

A double shot from the following selection:·

Jack Daniel’s· Dewar’s ‘White Label’· Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum· Bacardi Rum· Tito’s Vodka· Herradura Silver Tequila

Choose straight up, on the rocks or with your favoritemixer – either way, you’re the winner.

Perfect thank you!

Don't know if your fiance is a beer or mixed drink consumer. If he likes his beer, the best bet are the 25 oz Foster's Oil Cans. If he likes it mixed, then the Alchemy Bar or Long Island Iced Teas are the way to go. Either way, he should be OK after 15 of either method.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I can't give my fiancé the rest of what I don't drink. So idk if this would work for us.

Bring a collapsible cooler with you and at the end of the night get unopened beers from your quota to go into the cooler. You can tip your cabin steward for ice and then you have beers to enjoy in your cabin and also to take ashore if you'd like.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I live in Colorado. I can drink like a fish at sea level. Just gonna have a bottle or 2 delivered to the room for back up just in case

We also live in Colorado and notice the same thing. Two drinks at home gets us buzzed, but sea level, bring it on