Juneau ice field flightseeing?

dutchiegirl

do you want to do a floatplane; a helicopter, or sightseeing plane?. Almost all the Alaska ports have tours listed. type in Juneau sight or flightseeing and you will get some info on what you want to do

I am looking for a float plane/sightseeing plane. I did a google search and only found very few choices. I was just wondering if anybody on this board had done the flight seeing in Juneau through an independent vendor and therefore could recommend a particular vendor (or warn to stay away from one).

Did you check with Wings Airways? Last year we had a choice of the flight over the Juneau icefields or the add-on lunch at Taku Glacier Lodge. I would expect them to offer both again this year. We really enjoyed the combined experience. You can watch the Wings float planes take off and land at the Juneau dock on the Juneau webcam.

Did you check with Wings Airways? Last year we had a choice of the flight over the Juneau icefields or the add-on lunch at Taku Glacier Lodge. I would expect them to offer both again this year. We really enjoyed the combined experience. You can watch the Wings float planes take off and land at the Juneau dock on the Juneau webcam.

Thanks, I will check them out.