Upgraded 😊 to balcony!!! Divina Sept 9

Reenie75

Our cruise leaves Sept 9th on the Divina, first time on MSC. I also booked for Nov 2018. Always been inside cabin, originally booked that way but last week I decided because my sister was on the other side of the ship I would change with oceanview gurantee paid 270$ extra... well today we got upgraded to a Balcony!!!! Literally wanted to do a friggin dance. :');p:D Looking forward to this beautiful ship!!! I'm so excited I feel like this is my first cruise! Lol

Congratulations! :p

It feels really good when you receive an unexpected upgrade that you're happy with! Having been on the receiving end of one, I know how you feel.

Edited by Beamafar
Spelling!

Yes, we had a free upgrade from inside cabin to balcony on our very first (and only) MSC cruise on the Splendida last December. Very nice -- something to do with our Black Card status, probably.

But beware! Balcony cabins are the gateway drugs to suites! ;-)

Yes, we had a free upgrade from inside cabin to balcony on our very first (and only) MSC cruise on the Splendida last December. Very nice -- something to do with our Black Card status, probably.

But beware! Balcony cabins are the gateway drugs to suites! ;-)

:') I am wondering if they have linked it I've booked two cruises one in Sept one in April on the Divina... they want to spoil me so I'll choose Balcony or higher. Waiting until new itinerary for Northern Europe as well :hearteyes: