Norwegian Pearl vs Norwegian Jade

Marla07860

So how are these different? I may have the chance to cruise the Norwegian Jade in April 2018. I've been on 25 Disney Cruises all 4 ships and went on Parahoy Cruise in March 2016 on the Pearl. I really liked cruising the Pearl and testing out a new line and now in April 2018 I have the chance to possibly do Parahoy 3, this time on the Jade.

There won't be a lot of differences. Pearl and Jade are sister ships, along with Gem and Jewel. The staff will obviously be different but, both have the same layout and both have had their slides removed at allow for the Sixthman Music Theme cruises.

There won't be a lot of differences. Pearl and Jade are sister ships, along with Gem and Jewel. The staff will obviously be different but, both have the same layout and both have had their slides removed at allow for the Sixthman Music Theme cruises.

Cool, thanks. Not a slide person so that doesn't affect me, good to know they are sister ships, so the same pretty much. I was so afraid it would be confusing on the Pearl last time, I was wrong knew it for most part by day 2 :)

Jewel, Pearl, Jade, Gem - very, very similar. Small changes as the newer versions came out,but nothing big. Jade once had a Hawaiian theme, but that was pretty much taken out at the refurb this spring.

The main difference is that on the Pearl you walk through the shops to go from the theater to the Atrium and on the Jade that is another music venue. The Jade shops are in the back where the Club is on Pearl.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums