Question about The Breakaway

JLCruzer17

We are leaving for our first cruise next week! My husband use a CPAP machine. Can anyone tell me if there are electric outlets next to the bed? Also are they 110/120 volts or do I need to buy an adapter?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yep there are outlets next to the bed. There's also a nightstand so he can put the CPAP on the stand. Sometimes the outlet is in the middle, so my dh always brings and extension cord just in case.

The plugs are standard​ US plugs, sorry not sure what that is in volts. :confused:

* Bring an extension cord. Voltage is American, it'll plug right in.

* NCL will provide filtered water on request if he uses a humidifier with the CPAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are leaving for our first cruise next week! My husband use a CPAP machine. Can anyone tell me if there are electric outlets next to the bed? Also are they 110/120 volts or do I need to buy an adapter?

The prior post is INCORRECT.

There are no outlets next to the beds on the Breakaway. There are 2 U.S. and 2 European outlets on the desk which is across the foot of the bed and on the other side of the room.

We bring 2 extension cords. One 6' cord. One 12' cord to get power from the desktop over to the bed.

If you need distilled water, you were suppose to call the access desk at 866-584-9756 at least 2 weeks prior your cruise. While that date has passed, you can still call and make a request. You can NOT carry water through security without getting advance permission from the cruise line and since they will give it to you for free, it is a lot of hassle.

There are no outlets next to the beds on the Breakaway. There are 2 U.S. and 2 European outlets on the desk which is across the foot of the bed and on the other side of the room.

We bring 2 extension cords. One 6' cord. One 12' cord to get power from the desktop over to the bed.

If you need distilled water, you were suppose to call the access desk at 866-584-9756 at least 2 weeks prior your cruise. While that date has passed, you can still call and make a request. You can NOT carry water through security without getting advance permission from the cruise line and since they will give it to you for free, it is a lot of hassle.

I no longer use a CPAP machine but when I did I went to Guest Services on the ship and requested Distilled water .

Perhaps it depends on the cabin type? We are just off BA this morning and our H5 cabin in the Haven did have an outlet on one side of the bed.

Thank everyone for your help! I called the Access Desk this morning and they said they will have water in our cabin! They also reminded me to bring an extension cord.....I went ahead and put 2 in the CPAP bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums