kids sail free

How do you find the kids sail free promotions? The last one I caught because someone here found it. The agent on the phone didn't know about it. So is there a way to search for it?????? Want to go on more cruises...

Very hit or miss I've noticed. Also, as with many "sales" you will rarely find them during the summer or popular school vacations. Often the price for the first two is hiked up as well.

I pull the kids out of school. Can't afford to go when their vacations are so we go during school. Kids are doing great in school so we figure we are giving them a different experience that is still learning. It is very hard to find the sales. We caught one in Sept of this year so we are going but it was not announced so I was just wondering if someone had an inside track or a trick to see when the sales are coming up.

Very hit or miss I've noticed. Also, as with many "sales" you will rarely find them during the summer or popular school vacations. Often the price for the first two is hiked up as well.

Onboard Oasis right now, we booked this with the kids sail free promo back on Dec 20th. Got an amazing deal, I will for sure book when these sails pop up, last year it came up twice, but you just have to keep an eye on it.

• 5 weeks later...
How do you find the kids sail free promotions? The last one I caught because someone here found it. The agent on the phone didn't know about it. So is there a way to search for it?????? Want to go on more cruises...

Royal has a promo from September 2017 through May 2018

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals/offers/kids-sail-free-2017?icid=myss17_conten_ksf_dealsp_tactic_1076