Cups

TravisP

Do you being a little dish soap to clean daily in your cabin, or just rinse without soap? Glad to come across this thread, it wouldn't have occurred to me but think I'll plan to bring tumblers for our family.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I've never brought any soap before. Just always rinsed out with really hot water after using it for the day and dry it out really good to sit overnight. We use our yetis so don't want to leave residue inside the cup. We can go from coffee in the morning to juice/water afternoon and then on to frozen mixed drinks. Someone just suggested ice cream, so there is another option [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will fill ours up with ice water before we go to be. We do that at home also. That way we always have an ice cold glass of water if we wake up in the middle of the night and need a little water.

Do you being a little dish soap to clean daily in your cabin, or just rinse without soap? Glad to come across this thread, it wouldn't have occurred to me but think I'll plan to bring tumblers for our family.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

No need to bring soap to wash out your cup /mug. Just use a little bit of the liquid shower gel. Wash with hot water, rinse, then use a clean hand towel to wipe it dry. ;)