Cups

TravisP

Is there any reason to bring your own cup like one of those YETI or Artik cups?

We use them to fill up on ice water to carry around the ship with us (or lemonade, etc). It saves a couple of stops during the day.

Others use them to mix alcohol from their cabin with mixers and then carry around.

Is there any reason to bring your own cup like one of those YETI or Artik cups?

I don't use a YETI or Artik cup, but I do bring a 16 oz. Tervis tumbler with me. I fill it with water and ice and stir in a drink packet of Hawaiian Punch (or similar). Those little plastic cups that the ship provides are too small.

Yes we do. For me, it is all about keeping the ice from melting! We bring Corkcicle bottles. Keeps ice for 25 hours here in the hot and humid Carolinas, I'm expecting the same in the Caribbean! Having ice water on excursions is important to me! What we bring looks like this and I have the 25oz size:

corkcicle-25-oz-copper-canteen-2.jpg

I've never needed one...but I don't feel the need to have "drink in hand" 24/7...you can get something to drink whenever you want!

Or you can fill an insulated cup and not have to keep getting back up from your lounge chair in the sun because your drink got warm. Nobody mentioned that they needed a drink 24/7. They just want to keep their drink either hot or cold.

We take our insulated cups. In the morning, I go to the buffet and get coffee in them and take them back to the cabin. During the day, fill them with ice water or tea and lay out in the sun. To each his own.

Absolutely. We use ours all the time. It will double as a water cup that keeps things cool during the hot afternoons and be my transport that holds 2 or 3 drinks so I didn't need to go to the bar as often during a show or when I want to hang out in the cabin.

Edited by ray98