Royal Caribbean Brilliance Of The Seas Cabin 7610

Hi Beachin2

Yes thanks I needs the use of a wheelchair to mobilise

I can transfer for chair to seat climbing a few steps on and off bus/coach when everybody else is boarded or off loaded

as I cant stand or walk for long periods of time

so any help in cabin choice or tours for the disabled with limited mobility would be greatly appreciated

I will be in Venice and the med end of August beginning September 2017

You are not able to look down as the life rafts are below your cabin but you can look out. The cabin is starboard from the glass elevator so easy to access. I have stayed in the cabin with my husband in a scooter and my Mom has stayed there as well as a handicap passenger. We have never had a third passenger stay in the room so cannot answer that question. The location is very convenient and the cabin is large enough to handle a scooter and I'm sure a wheel chair. There is no ramp to enter the bathroom and there are grab bars by both the toilet and in the shower. Royal does a great job of taking care of their passengers. Access to most of the venues are also very good. Brilliance is a beautiful ship and we have found the staff very friendly. Enjoy your cruise

The HC cabin will be fine. Noise is everywhere. You are between passenger decks so you shouldn't hear scraping or thumping...unless those above you are on their honeymoon....then, all bets are off!

HC cabins are not always easy to come by - that's why I asked. No offense intended.

I think you will be pleased with this cabin. Besides being well appointed for disabilities, I like the electric door (only on this class of ship). The low hanging closet bars sometimes get in the way (mind your head) but overall this is a great cabin.

You re 2 down from the entrance to the centrum. There is a fire door - close it if the noise gets bad - but be warned that everyone that opens it will just allow it to SLAM shut. That can be almost as bad.