Happy Thanksgiving!!!

localady

Just wanted to come in and say Happy Thanksgiving

to all my Cruise Critics friends from the US!!! May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving shared with family and friends!!:D

To all CC'ers who will be travelling tomorrow like DH and I, may your travels be safe and may you find something better to celebrate with than airport food!!!!!!:eek: :D

Yes, a happy Thanksgiving to all! How thankful I am to be able to enjoy sailing the world's seas. And for family, good health, wonderful friends ... the list could go on and on. I hope everyone enjoys their day tomorrow with those they love. (And as the once-popular song said, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.)

Thank you for starting this thread, Sher. And right back at cha!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my CC friends---those I have met and those I hope to meet someday. Many of you have been true friends to me this year.

Tomorrow I shall throw caution to the wind and eat things with fat, cholesterol, sugar, calories, flavor---I may even grab the salt shaker for a sprinkle or two. ;)

Shame on me. :o

Thank you for this thread, localady. I want to thank everyone on this Board who have been my friends and have also been there for support when I've needed it over the past year.

I'm so grateful to enjoy cruising and have this board to spend some time between cruises.

Thanksgiving is a day of gratitude ... thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,from your friends in Canada!!! Enjoy your turkey, your family, and have safe journeys.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

From Borden and Monique (Canada) - see you on the Veendam - eh!!

Ruth C............you made my day !! You gave me a good laugh about throwing diets to the win!! I must not, because I have a dress to fit into for our January trip on the Zuiderdam, but we will enjoy our day.

One thing I will be thankful for is finding Cruise Critic boards. This is such a friendly and welcoming site and, as we know, not all are. Thanks for all your different views, because what's important to one is not to another.

Have a wonderful day, to ALL.:)

Barbs

Archived