Using Drinks Package First Day ?

On Indy this past February we pre-purchased the Premium package. It wasn't indicated on our seapass card so we had to go to Guest Services to get stickers. There were cups in our room though, so I'm not sure why it wasn't on our seapass.

It may vary by ship, but there was nothing for drinks when I checked my account on the tv.

Drinks ordered using the drink package do not show up on your statement, unless there's some sort of error.

All my drinks showed up on the account as -0- on the Allure the week of the 8th. My card was run but no receipt provided on most of the drinks. They may need to run them for inventory purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All my drinks showed up on the account as -0- on the Allure the week of the 8th. My card was run but no receipt provided on most of the drinks. They may need to run them for inventory purposes.

Well then that's different than our experience, once again RCI = Really Consistently Inconsistent.

You are not correct, on Independance of the Seas ( from the UK ) there is a sticker regardless of when you purchased the beverage package.

I was on Indie from Southampton last weekend and the letters DX (for the deluxe drinks package) were physically printed on my card; it was not a sticker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the drink package is available for use on the first day for sailings on the Liberty (out of Galveston)? This March will be our first time on RCI, but we've cruised Carnival in the past and their drink packages (out of Galveston) cannot be used until the second day. They claim it is due to Texas liquor laws, so I assume the same must also apply for RCI?

In addition to Clarea’s response, you can’t get a lime or olive in any drink until you’re out of port.

You can get a gin and tonic, but no lime.

On Indy this past February we pre-purchased the Premium package. It wasn't indicated on our seapass card so we had to go to Guest Services to get stickers. There were cups in our room though, so I'm not sure why it wasn't on our seapass.

It may vary by ship, but there was nothing for drinks when I checked my account on the tv.

It wasn't JUST DRINKS. It was all Sea Pass transactions plus grats, time, place, amount.

I was on Indie from Southampton last weekend and the letters DX (for the deluxe drinks package) were physically printed on my card; it was not a sticker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Freedom in June out of Barcelona our cards had a sticker on,PP(Premium Package).

All my drinks showed up on the account as -0- on the Allure the week of the 8th.

That was also the case last year for us on the Allure. However, last month on the Oasis nothing showed up on my account for drinks, even though they had me sign a receipt (sometimes).

I like seeing the $00.00 as it helped me show DW the deluxe was worth it.

My drink sticker was printed into the card for my first Sea Pass card so it wasn't a sticker. However, when it stopped opening my cabin door and I had to get a replacement they put a sticker on it.