All Inclusive Questions?

xbriannao

Hello!

My DH and I will be taking a cruise to Cozumel and were planning on going to either Mr. Sanchos, Nachi Cocum, or Passion Island (Sorry if any of those were spelled wrong.) Anyway, of course the first two are not through Carnival and the last one is. My questions are:

1. Are these truly all inclusive? No catch? Unlimited food and drink? Etc.

And

2. Our cruise will be there from noon until 10pm. Will we be able to stay the entire time?

Thanks in advance, we appreciate it! (:

Hello!

My DH and I will be taking a cruise to Cozumel and were planning on going to either Mr. Sanchos, Nachi Cocum, or Passion Island (Sorry if any of those were spelled wrong.) Anyway, of course the first two are not through Carnival and the last one is. My questions are:

And

2. Our cruise will be there from noon until 10pm. Will we be able to stay the entire time?

Hello!

And

Nachi is not all inclusive as far as food goes. Liquor yes. You get a 3 course lunch which we have never been able to finish.

Nachi closes at either 5pm or 6 pm.

Bill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello!

And

Passion Island will depend entirely on what is included via your particular cruise line but keep in mind it will definitely be limited time wise by the cruiseline time constraints and depending on mode of transport to and from the island, you will have limited time actually at the beach.

There are detailed websites for Mr Sanchos and Nach Cocum which will tell you what is included and what is extra. Mr Sanchos website has links to AI and a la carte menus for food and drink. It is unlimited within the AI menu. You can find menus for Nachi via Google images and is officially one item from each section of a four course menu but reports are that portions are large, sharing is allowed and, within reason, rules are not strictly adhered to.

The beach clubs generally close at 5 (6pm for Nachi if you are on a ship with late arrival) so whether AI is worth it to you personally is your call given your port hours.

I didn't like Nachi. Fajitas were tough, salsa was HOT, couldn't get waited on. Like Mr. Sanchos.

That stinks.We have only had great service there in the past but I heard they recently upped their maximum capacity to 130 people from 100. If they are doing what the cruise lines are doing they probably didn't hire any additional help and have the current staff doing more.

I was thinking of trying Chankanaab again next time we go to Coz. Last time we were there was before the hurricane tore up Coz which was probably 10 to 15 years ago.

Hopefully your next visit to Cozumel will have a more positive outcome.:)

Bill

I didn't like Nachi. Fajitas were tough, salsa was HOT, couldn't get waited on. Like Mr. Sanchos.

Was at Nachi in December and going again in July. "Hot" is subjective. Never had an issue with the service.

Different strokes for different folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk