Navigator question

Riotgrl13

Never having sailed on one of the big ships I wanted to get an opinion from those of you that had.Looking at Dec10 sailing in Js

thanks

Hello Riotgrl13...We have a Roll call going and a Meet & Mingle confirmed. Look for our sailing under 12/10/05. Some of the members ahve been on Navigator!

I urge you to try Navigator. It is my favorite of the Voyager class ships. Vintages wine bar is upscale and offers a fine wine experience. Only Mariner and Navigator offer this wine bar. Others in this class have a large sports bar in the same place on the Promenade. I also prefer NOS art work. We do enjoy the Promenade Cafe for snacks(cookies, pizza and little sandwiches) and people-watching. You will experience slower lines getting off in ports than smaller ships and some crowds at times in the Promenade. But I feel that is offset by the beautiful Boleros Bar and the fun Promenade parades. Also NOS has a better laid out Windjammer than the Vision class ships. It is laid out in food stations rather than a single line. They also offer made-to-order eggs and omelets at breakfast. I don't remember this being the case on my 2 Vision class sailings, but that may be a option now. If Adrian and Apit are in Boleros Bar, they are a blast!

Another HUGE vote for the Navigator!!! Loved it!!! :D

The Bolaro's Bar is so much fun with Ampit and Adrian who are so much fun and entertaining, it was our favorite nightly spot!

We loved the Promenade Cafe for late night snacks, mid day coffee and sweets and just hanging out people watching and shopping.

I hope you love the Navigator as much as I did!!

we were just in a JS in Oct. If you check on webshots, i have some pix of our cabin (9624). I also have a review on here someplace.

I have more pix, all the compasses, etc. I just can't get the pix to load with this slow-as-molasses dial up. BUT there are a couple of our cabin.

Let me know if you have other questions!

meg

Here is another vote from a BIG Navigator fan I have had my family onboard four times already and have another trip planned for Feb. So clearly I have a very strong positive opinion of this vessel and Capt. Bang is a wonderful man and an excellent Captain. All of my experiences have been fabulous aboard and this coming from someone who was afraid to be "trapped " aboard a ship for my vacation. I can personally say that I have used almost all of the facilities at one time or another(it did take several cruises to use everything). I do not think that I could give a more positive recommendation, however, it still comes down to a personal opinion and what you think and what you like. Please feel free to ask any specific questions.

Archived