drinks package

hi have booked a cruise at the end of october on Navigator.

have prepayed 'on board service charge' ect, thought we would get that out the way ect.

now i am looking at drinks packages.

if i pay for the deluxe package, do i still have to pay a service charge/tip for each drink?.

Edited by briandlol

The price you see for the package will normally be +18% tax.

If the drink you order on-board is less that the package price per drink $12 or $13 depending on which vessel, then no you do not have to give a tip as it is already included. If your drink is above the limit you pay the difference + tax

i drink whiskey and coke and the wife drinks vodka and coke, on navigator would either of these go over the $12/13 limit?

Should not, unless you select "top shelf" brands.

The mixes they select are very accommodating.

You can always ask to make sure and if they are ask for standard mixes, or pay the difference to the sea pass.

Safe travels.

I have not been on Navigator but unless you were asking for premium spirits I would think that you will be well within the price per drink. The upper limit is normally for cocktails not a normal mixed drink.

Still onboard Oasis and we both had the drink package. I can tell you we were never charged over 13.00 for any drink. We were drinking mostly grey goose, tequila, beer, and wine. Enjoy!!!

Any idea if you can get straight whiskey or whiskey on the rocks with the drink package? My husband doesn't usually drink mixed drinks but he does enjoy just a glass of whiskey to sip.

Sure no problem.

Any idea if you can get straight whiskey or whiskey on the rocks with the drink package? My husband doesn't usually drink mixed drinks but he does enjoy just a glass of whiskey to sip.

Yes. When I want whisky I request it neat and have never been denied it with the BP. :whiskey-glass:

i drink whiskey and coke and the wife drinks vodka and coke, on navigator would either of these go over the $12/13 limit?

These will be covered , even 12 year old single malt scotchs are covered and some scotch's more than 12 year old, get package and enjoy, love Navigator and will be on in November for our 3rd cruise on this really nice ship- make sure you see the Ice show

It is too early to book a drink package for our upcoming cruise, but could someone please explain what the alcohol drink package costs, and what it consists of? PLEASE.

My husband drinks beer and I usually drink something like a margarita, amaretto sour, etc.

KH

It is too early to book a drink package for our upcoming cruise, but could someone please explain what the alcohol drink package costs, and what it consists of? PLEASE.

My husband drinks beer and I usually drink something like a margarita, amaretto sour, etc.

KH

Here is a description:

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/uploads/news-product_19_256722736.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
hi have booked a cruise at the end of october on Navigator.

have prepayed 'on board service charge' ect, thought we would get that out the way ect.

now i am looking at drinks packages.

if i pay for the deluxe package, do i still have to pay a service charge/tip for each drink?.

They add 18% i believe to the cost of the drink package so the price includes the tip

Sent from my iPad using Forums