Advance Reservations for Select Dining

espmass

I have already done this for my February 2018 sailing. I did it for all nights. I did it this past February.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How does one go about making advanced reservations for select dining- I don't see anything in my reservation online

How does one go about making advanced reservations for select dining- I don't see anything in my reservation online

You can call Celebrity direct even if you have a TA. I have done this on my past 4 Celebrity cruises.

Access your cruise planner and click on the Dining and Beverage link at the top. If Select is available to book you will see the link there saying 'Celebrity Select Dining'

4547c2162e9c3826d7f9999ec09d9b29.jpg

It's hard work doing the reservations as you have to add it to your basket, choose a date and time, provide your email address then checkout. Then you have to go through this again for each evening you wish to reserve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Access your cruise planner and click on the Dining and Beverage link at the top. If Select is available to book you will see the link there saying 'Celebrity Select Dining'

4547c2162e9c3826d7f9999ec09d9b29.jpg

It's hard work doing the reservations as you have to add it to your basket, choose a date and time, provide your email address then checkout. Then you have to go through this again for each evening you wish to reserve.

And you can add other pax from different reservations too.

Just did Celebrity Select for a 15 nighter.

If you click "view all dining" you will get the option to do each night one at a time without going to checkout. Also you can select same guests each night. Each day choose Select dining and a time.

When done, checkout once! Big improvement.

Just did Celebrity Select for a 15 nighter.

If you click "view all dining" you will get the option to do each night one at a time without going to checkout. Also you can select same guests each night. Each day choose Select dining and a time.

When done, checkout once! Big improvement.

Wow, thanks for that. That would save me 30 mins of my life clicking through each night. Why do they make this so awkward?

• 3 weeks later...

On other cruise lines we were able book a standing reservation once on board. I knew things would be crazy the first day on our Summit cruise last week so I made a reservation just for the first day, thinking that once on board we would take a look at the next day's daily and get an idea of what to expect- then make reservations for the week- unfortunately we were told we could only make reservations one day in advance.

So if you have a good size family/ group and like to dine at a certain time I recommend making them before you board ( you can always cancel)

We have only done Select a couple times so I am admittedly no expert, but on several recent cruises this past year I have noticed that the line for reservations generally was a lot longer than the line for people just walking up. For small groups or couples, wonder if that is the better way to go?

We have only done Select a couple times so I am admittedly no expert, but on several recent cruises this past year I have noticed that the line for reservations generally was a lot longer than the line for people just walking up. For small groups or couples, wonder if that is the better way to go?

The biggest difference between those with reservations ' early/ late' is that they have a particular table/ wait staff every night- they may seem to wait- but it just looks that way- those of us who make reservations with 'Select' just guarantees us a table at that time. We were very lucky- found a great team- requested them every night and the host was very accommodating - I think she even moved some just so we could sit with our favorite team