Cabin M103 on regal princess

dippydoo

We were in L101 this past March and it was a little bit of a roller coaster. The seas were rather high (10+ feet) and we were moving quite a bit. The first night, I actually dreamed I was on a roller coaster. You could feel the motion, but pitching and rolling, all over the ship. The motion didn't bother us too much, but a lot of the passengers all over the ship were not enjoying the ride.

We were in cabin L101 on Royal Princess last year. We loved this cabin so much, we just booked it again for our California Coastal. We did not find the motion disturbing at all, but some people do. Just depends on your tolerance and your "sea legs". The balconies are huge and you do get a deluxe balcony (a sleeper sofa and coffee table is provided). Someone had posted in the past that the balcony doors are locked while at sea, but this is absolutely not true. Never, ever had our doors locked, nor were we advised to do so.

We spend a lot of time in those cabins on the Royal, mostly M107/108 (M6) and L101/102 (DZ) because they have the biggest balcony for there category. We absolutely love the forward balconies on the Royal class ships but be advised some people do not like them because of windy balconies and increased ship movement.

We're also big fans of M107. We have it booked again on Regal this September after having booked it last September at a special rate.

Great two-room suite with gigantic bridge wing balcony. So lovely to relax out there during s port day or to watch the sunset.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

We had M101 this winter and although there was more movement than you would find in a midships cabin, I find that the Royal class ships are much smoother in rough seas than the Grand and Super Grand class ships.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I all ways stay mid ship on Royal/Regal, and even there, it has been a rolling ride at times. We have good sea legs, so no problem for us. The one thing that would keep us from booking that cabin is that it's a long way to mid and back of the ship. So, if you don't mind the walk or the ride, you will be fine.

• 3 months later...