Breeze vs Magic

Awesome thank you. I loved the Magic. Pretty sure we will go Carnival Breeze but just have a little hesitation because I absolutely loved Royals Liberty of the Seas, but we had kids with us then. This is an adult only trip for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Breeze has more things than the Magic but they are sister ships. Breeze is just one year newer. Magic came out of Dry Dock last year while the Breeze just got out of Dry Dock last month.

Big differences are the interior decor. The Breeze is brighter and more tropical. The Magic is more on the darker and more bling. The Breeze has the Thrill Theater and Bonsai Sushi while the Magic does now.

Other than that, very similar.

I love both though I give an edge to the Breeze. The decor suits my taste and the atrium is beautiful. We also enjoyed the Thrill Theatre but since you're not taking children that's probably not a deciding factor.

You will enjoy either one. In your circumstance I would choose based on port, itinerary, and price.