Suite - no contact from concierge - sailing next week

I will be on the Navigator of the Seas, sailing in 8 days and no contact from concierge. I emailed them this past Monday with a few questions and request to reserve one thing onboard for us, which is something they can reserve and no response. I followed up Wednesday to make sure they received the email. No response. Checked my junk mail and nothing there.

It is annoying that the concierge may or may not contact you. From reading other threads it seems this is how they work?

Maybe they should move the concierge requests before boarding to corporate. Disney has a great system in place for concierge guests on their ships. All pre-boarding requests are handled by a team of shore side concierges.

... . From reading other threads it seems this is how they work? ...

It's true, sometimes the concierge does not contact all guests. We seem to get most of our contacts from the concierge a few days before the cruise.

All our emails from Concierge, generally received 3-7 days out. I think it has more to do with the length of previous Cruise for Concierge. They use certain times to send out emails. Generally sea days if they have one. Many Concierge visit the Ports Just like cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

your concierge is just letting you know that they'll not be requiring you to top up their gratuity above the auto-charged one. You're probably getting a much better deal this way.

:') :)

It seems when we sail in a crown loft suite on Oasis class we get the e mail about 7-9 days out.

When we sailed in a GS it was hit or miss if we got one.

With the Navigator being a smaller ship, do not know why your category could be ignored it is, maybe just does it later.

Safe travels.

We are we are in royal family suite sailing on same date. Have contacted concierge twice, also no response.

Could be that there will be a 'new' Concierge beginning on your cruise. If your request is something you really need to be available when you board, you could email the Guest Services Manager.

Cheers

Di