Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Rick,

That last photo of the open air tents with lounges, are those free to anyone without reservation or are they ones that must be rented?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The pool cabanas must be rented. There are also beach cabanas on a private beach. We rented a beach cabana when we were at Harvest Caye. It was air conditioned and had its own private bathroom.

They are amazing. You can have custom ones, like the ones that Chase and I have, made on Etsy.

Will they put UBP drinks in there from the bar, or do you just dump them in once they are made?

I really only go in there to get drinks as the Pool Bar can be insane. It's also a nice place to just chill after port, but it is definitely not a must have. People may kill me for saying that, but different strokes for different folks and I'm always honest.

There is just too much action at the pool all day and that's more my scene as you probably can tell. I get the attraction of Vibe though.

Thanks Rick- we are not 'lay in the sun all day chilling' types and like a bit of action too! So although Vibe looks nice maybe it's not a must have for us either. Appreciate the honesty as a lot of people claim you must have Vibe to have a good time! Have a wonderful time on the rest of your cruise!

We were on the Getaway without the kids and loved Vibes. Going on Anthem to Bermuda in August and I'm thinking of switching Allure for Escape for our December sailing. Better pricing....we can get a mini suite with UBP/UDP ..humm....decisions, decisions...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you using NCL's wifi or are you using international with your carrier?

NCL Wifi, but I will be switching over to Verizon TravelPass in a few minutes when I get off. Escape Wifi is [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]. Have I said I really like this ship yet? Not today right? [emoji6]

Yay Maya Chan! Food pics please if possible as I have sold Maya Chan to my fiance on the promise of awesome Mexican food. Have a fab day!

The food is AMAZING at Maya Chan. Everything delicious. Sadly we had a lot of sea grass last month but it did not deter us from going. Fantastic service. Mark and the staff are wonderful.

Maya Chan looked awful so they allowed me to cancel for a full refund. Actually, it worked out as I rented a golf cart for a day of exploring. Again more my scene.

d7e295c247f925436f11e67953e509d4.jpg

1fbebb4982fb0d204dab696f75d4ad2f.jpg

did it look awful because of the sea grass or something else? did they pick u up and then you went there and they took you back to the port?

did it look awful because of the sea grass or something else? did they pick u up and then you went there and they took you back to the port?

Seagrass and they had pictures at the meet-up point. If I went and decided to cancel at the beach, it would have cost me $10 to get back to pier. They were only offering a 10% discount to get you to keep the reservation.