Allure Grand Suites Question

This is my first time in a suite. I've heard people say, that about a week prior to the cruise, that they received a call from a suites representative. I haven't heard from anyone and I do have a few items I wanted to discuss/arrange. Can someone share the contact information so that I can contact them if I don't hear from them in the next few days. My sailing is June 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is my first time in a suite. I've heard people say, that about a week prior to the cruise, that they received a call from a suites representative. I haven't heard from anyone and I do have a few items I wanted to discuss/arrange. Can someone share the contact information so that I can contact them if I don't hear from them in the next few days. My sailing is June 4.

Typically you get an email from the concierge about a week prior to departure. I don't recall hearing about people getting a phone call.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Typically you get an email from the concierge about a week prior to departure. I don't recall hearing about people getting a phone call.

Oh perfect. Thank you.

We are sailing on June 4 as well and are in a Crown Loft suite. I contacted the concierge because I had questions about the new Ultimate dining package and he (Dexter) quickly got back to me. He said that he could not book any of the reservations that I wanted to make until one week before we sail, so I assume he will contact me in the next few days about it. His email is AL_concierge01@rccl.com if you want to reach out to him.

You have to have a higher class of suite for contact. I suggest you call a customer service person, the phone number is on the web site.

Yes a grand suite qualifies. You get an email from the concierge.

Yes a grand suite qualifies. You get an email from the concierge.

Oh good, I thought our Grand Suite qualified. Was concerned for a second when someone said it didn't.

We were in a grand suite last year on Allure and never received an email or phone call. I emailed the Concierge, Dexter, a week in advance with a couple of requests. Luckily, the first day of the cruise I checked and Dexter had never received my email! So I would recommend that whether you communicate with him before the cruise or not, check as soon as you can to make sure everything is in place as requested.

We were in a grand suite last year on Allure and never received an email or phone call. I emailed the Concierge, Dexter, a week in advance with a couple of requests. Luckily, the first day of the cruise I checked and Dexter had never received my email! So I would recommend that whether you communicate with him before the cruise or not, check as soon as you can to make sure everything is in place as requested.

Thank you, I will definitely do that.