Radiance of the Seas / Any inner stateroom that fits 3 people?

I just visited Cruise Critics Deck Plan site.....put in Radiance of the Seas.

When I looked at Deck 2 and then Deck 3 I just saw inner staterooms that were described as having 2 twin beds that can be put together to make a queen bed.

We have a teenager who is coming on our cruise.

We want to pay the entry level price ....save money by getting an inner stateroom.

Is there any inner staterooms with a sofa sleeper or a pull down from the wall bed?

I just visited Cruise Critics Deck Plan site.....put in Radiance of the Seas.

When I looked at Deck 2 and then Deck 3 I just saw inner staterooms that were described as having 2 twin beds that can be put together to make a queen bed.

We have a teenager who is coming on our cruise.

We want to pay the entry level price ....save money by getting an inner stateroom.

Is there any inner staterooms with a sofa sleeper or a pull down from the wall bed?

If you look at this deck plan, you will see several choices of inside staterooms with a pullman bed:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=03&shipCode=RD&shipProfile=1695&sailDate=1170602&hasNavigation=false

Thank you Bob. I was out today for 8 1/2 hours but I am grateful for your post here. Based on what you provided me, Room 3571 would be my choice. It had a cross symbol that represented 2 pullman beds available. An * represents rooms with one pullman bed available, but those * rooms seemed to be window views, not interior rooms.

Room 3625 is more to the rear of the ship, Room 3571 is more to the center. Possibly RC will charge more for Room 3571 just because is is more in the center???

Edited by SSBrickNJ

Thank you Bob. I was out today for 8 1/2 hours but I am grateful for your post here. Based on what you provided me, Room 3571 would be my choice. It had a cross symbol that represented 2 pullman beds available. An * represents rooms with one pullman bed available, but those * rooms seemed to be window views, not interior rooms.

Room 3625 is more to the rear of the ship, Room 3571 is more to the center. Possibly RC will charge more for Room 3571 just because is is more in the center???

If you are cruising before May 13, 2018 then both of those rooms would be priced the same as they are both category "L". After May 13, 2018 then Royal has new categories and there will be a premium for cabin 3571 as it is midship and classified as a 1V while 3625 is a category 3V.

I get the hang of it now.

Probably Deck 2....Room 2009.....an * room ...so one pullman bed would be good.

When I pull up Deck 4.....the deck above Rooms 3571 and 3625, I don't think I'll be happy.

Room 3571 seems to have a bar above it......and Room 3625 has a Main Dining room above it.

Room 2009 SEEMS to have other staterooms above it.

Anyone willing to be an extra pair of eyes ....give me a second opinion please?

Usually the lower numbers and letters are the higher cost staterooms. So for example, an "L" category (such as 3571) will typically start out at a higher price than an "M" category. However, once a cruise has been on sale for a while, supply and demand takes over the pricing.

Ken, I was composing my post when you posted. Thank you. We will be cruising June 29th, 2018.

I hope to select the room and put the deposit down in the next 48 hours.

What do you ( or anyone else) think about my questions in post #5 just above?

I found another inner stateroom with just one pullman bed. Room 3137..more towards the back of the ship. It has a main dining room above it.

Q.1.If my wife and daughter like to sleep 'til 9:30AM, won't any cabin guests directly under a main dining room be able to hear dishes and activity just above you????

Q.2 If we selected an inner stateroom under the lobby bar, that will be quiet in the morning, but probably it will be difficult to fall asleep at night? Maybe noise above our cabin 'til 1:30AM???

Q.3 How about Inner stateroom 9505? Above it seems to be an Inner Stateroom also? 9505 has one pullman bed...perfect! Seems actually like the same inner stateroom room as decks 2 and 3....could I get Inner Stateroom Room 9505 for a similar price or is Deck 9 gonna make it cost more?

Edited by SSBrickNJ