Where in the world is Leo?

amydandrea

Hubby is onboard the Gem now and his all time favorite performer, Leo is not on the Gem anymore! A crew member said he changed to the Sky, can anyone confirm this? We love him! I know we are not the only ones :)

I thought I read another Gem post this month that Leo is off, taking a vacation break, like many of the crew on the ship - they've been away for months and within this few weeks - lots of rotation & time-off ... one of the friendly dining room hostess was super happy, flying home for 2 months oversea - not sure which ship she's going to next. The Stardust theater casts/singers-performers were rotating as we disembarked. Not all of them know or get to choose their assignment - apparently, not all of them get to decide, some do & know, others are fine with whatever.

Randy is the butler now & Patrick is the concierge as Elvina is off/away from the Gem. The crew and the ship as a whole is great, just go with the flow ... it's not like you can simply cancel & rebook to follow the crew at will, LOL.

I thought I read another Gem post this month that Leo is off, taking a vacation break, like many of the crew on the ship - they've been away for months and within this few weeks - lots of rotation & time-off ... one of the friendly dining room hostess was super happy, flying home for 2 months oversea - not sure which ship she's going to next. The Stardust theater casts/singers-performers were rotating as we disembarked. Not all of them know or get to choose their assignment - apparently, not all of them get to decide, some do & know, others are fine with whatever.

Randy is the butler now & Patrick is the concierge as Elvina is off/away from the Gem. The crew and the ship as a whole is great, just go with the flow ... it's not like you can simply cancel & rebook to follow the crew at will, LOL.

I hope this is the case, we love the Gem and Leo, less likely to go on the Sky, which is where the other crew member said he went. Our next cruise is likely on the Jade, but good to know where he is so if we do go we can look for him whatever ship he's on!

Leo got off in Port Canaveral on Monday 22nd - he was replaced by Barry who in my opinion was not as good as Leo. Patrick was the concierge replacing Elvina who had gone on leave (and I am sure he said she was getting married) and our concierge last week was Manolito.