Msc seaview . What is the latest

geniedoc1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We're booked for the 22nd June out of Barcelona. It works well for us as we're going to stay for 3 night before getting on the ship.

Far too excited, but looking forward to hearing about the Seaside in December.....

We have booked out of Marseilles 23rd of June[emoji2] super excited!! Let hope all it in working order as it's only its second week sailing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have booked out of Marseilles 23rd of June[emoji2] super excited!! Let hope all it in working order as it's only its second week sailing

I know, I am a little worried but im going with the mindset that everything won't be perfect, so I'll enjoy the things they do get right! Might see you in the bar ;)

Hello, we are also on the June 22nd sailing out of Barcelona. We plan to fly in 2 to 3 days prior to the cruise. As soon as we book our flight we will look at accommodations. There will be 7 in our party so we are looking at apartments as well as hotels. One thing I'm worried about is the food. Do they have the same menu on all MSC ships? I've been looking at the menu's on the Meraviglia since it is a new ship and the menu's in the MDR do not look very appealing to me. The reviews I've read also fail to give glowing reviews to the food in the MDR although desserts seem to be the exception. I never considered myself a picky eater but some of the choices do not sound that great. On other cruises I've been on they have had "standby" selections that are always available like grilled chicken. I wonder is MSC has the same thing.

Yes there is an always available section which is grilled chicken & fish.

As Seaview will be the sister ship to Seaside then the menus should be the similar to what is offered on there. Seaside will be sailing this year so not too long to wait although as she will be sailing from America, the menus do tend to differ.