3rd party excurions

AzCruis3r

Hi All! My Husband and I are new to Cruise Critic, so please forgive me if I don't post correctly.

We are taking a W. Caribbean (Hondurus/Costa Maya/Cozumel) cruise in Dec-2017 and are interested in an all inclusive beach break that has gorgeous water/beaches, alcohol and if possible, shade/comfy lounge chairs on the beach. Can anyone please recommend a third party excursion and which destination/port is best for a "Beach Break"? Also, we are interested in other options for Beach Breaks besides booking with a third party - like going directly to a resort, club, beach restaurant, etc.. Basically any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance for your help! *I will be posting this same message in our other port threads. I hope that is okay.*

Welcome to the boards. :)

Nachi Cocom on Cozumel sounds like a perfect match for you - all-inclusive (food/drinks) for about $55 each, limited to 130 customers per day, quiet and relaxing. Great service, food & drinks plus nice beach, small pool, hot tub, etc. Plenty of shade and loungers - massage, etc. available for extra fees.

Taxi from the ports will be about $17 each way - fare covers up to 4 in the cab, so pair up with others from your roll call and save $$