EXC Tours Can't Access!

HUNKY

So HAL now calls shore excursions EXC Tours, but I can't access them online or via my phone! Argh.

Anyone else having this problem? BTW my cruise is three weeks away.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What does EXC stand for? Excursion Tours? Excellent Tours?

I was able to access the tours for my cruise.

EXplorations Central - It's the new area they're adding to some of the ships. Ironically, the EXC Tours aren't actually tours of Explorations Central. It's all part of a broader effort to be really confusing. I will admit, however, that I was really hoping that they would call them Signature Tours.... because you simply cannot overuse that word.;p

I just called to ask some questions about excursions I am considering on the Koningsdam on the June 25 cruise, and I asked the rep what the EXC was about. He said just a rebranding, no substantive change.

So HAL now calls shore excursions EXC Tours, but I can't access them online or via my phone! Argh.

I was able to book one of the newly named EXC tours online yesterday with no problem.

However the following quote is taken from HAL's website homepage which will affect booking later today:

Due to scheduled maintenance Saturday, June 3, from 11:00 p.m. PDT to 11:30 p.m. the website may at times be unavailable, including Online Check-In and booking cruises, shore excursions, dining and gifts. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I hope they add new tours to their EXC tours, especially small groups. And fewer but longer stops. If you're stopping for 15 minutes, and someone's late, the next stop gets cut short. And that next stop may be the one that we booked the tour for. I want to be able to use the restroom AND shop or sight see.

I was actually told at shore excursions desk on our last cruise that I could either shop or use the restroom! We're going to probably skip our shore ex in Oahu, because the one I was considering has three 15 minutes stops, and a lot of driving. Those 15 minutes stops will be spent waiting in line at the restroom. And the ship's bathrooms are better.

i have tried a few of HAL's small group tours and found them well worth the extra cost. All our tours for Hawaii next year are already booked and I think six out of seven are small group option.

i have tried a few of HAL's small group tours and found them well worth the extra cost. All our tours for Hawaii next year are already booked and I think six out of seven are small group option.

We're stopping in Hawaii on our South Pacific later this year, and they're offering few small groups. But I think Oahu is also an embarkation port.

Anybody know if the Mighty Mo Sm. Group tour has a place to buy lunch on that 6 1/2 hour tour that starts at 8:30?

I had no problem going in through the "Already Booked" tab. I have no idea if that makes a difference or not, but that's how I usually get in.

I hope they add new tours to their EXC tours, especially small groups. And fewer but longer stops. If you're stopping for 15 minutes, and someone's late, the next stop gets cut short. And that next stop may be the one that we booked the tour for. I want to be able to use the restroom AND shop or sight see.

I was actually told at shore excursions desk on our last cruise that I could either shop or use the restroom! We're going to probably skip our shore ex in Oahu, because the one I was considering has three 15 minutes stops, and a lot of driving. Those 15 minutes stops will be spent waiting in line at the restroom. And the ship's bathrooms are better.[/quot

I don't know how long you're in port (or where the dock is) but there's the Waikiki Trolley that departs from the Duty Free Store --- fairly reasonable priced day passes & they go all over -- shopping, Diamond Head, etc.... check out their website at the above-mentioned name & dot com.

We're stopping in Hawaii on our South Pacific later this year, and they're offering few small groups. But I think Oahu is also an embarkation port.

Anybody know if the Mighty Mo Sm. Group tour has a place to buy lunch on that 6 1/2 hour tour that starts at 8:30?

Maybe this will help.

https://ussmissouri.org/plan-your-visit/food-service#

I find that sometimes I have to click on it a second time to get it to display results which in my case so far are none available yet.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.