If you book a guarantee cabin, at what time do you find out your suite?

I don't know how slow your walking is, but the ship is small. You will have only 12 cabins to pass before the lifts. It will be nothing like mainstream cruise ships. We were in 705 and can't remember the other cabin number but didn't find it bumpy. I think 902 will be great. Enjoy your cruise!

I don't know how slow your walking is, but the ship is small. You will have only 12 cabins to pass before the lifts. It will be nothing like mainstream cruise ships. We were in 705 and can't remember the other cabin number but didn't find it bumpy. I think 902 will be great. Enjoy your cruise!

ok - thx

We were in 1003 on a B2B last summer on the Navigator, so 1 deck above 902. We found this stable, quiet ,no movement to speak of. It was very noticeable at the back with vibration, especially in the theatre where drinks migrate across the little tables and the floor in places gives you an exciting aerobic experience. Never went in any aft cabins, also less aware in CR.

Remember the Navigator is the only Regent ship with the theatre at the back, sorry aft of the ship.

We liked the Navigator as a small ship, but preferred the Mariner, as we found the public areas cramped like the coffee connection, the piano bar opposite and missed the Observation lounge and bar. Also not the casual seating as on the Mariner, like along by the jigsaw and at the back of the pool deck. We preferred the layout of la veranda and at breakfast this often morphed into the Prime 7 space.

This summer is our first time on the Voyager and in an aft PH C cabin, having always previously sailed near the bow .

We were in 1003 on a B2B last summer on the Navigator, so 1 deck above 902. We found this stable, quiet ,no movement to speak of. It was very noticeable at the back with vibration, especially in the theatre where drinks migrate across the little tables and the floor in places gives you an exciting aerobic experience. Never went in any aft cabins, also less aware in CR.

Remember the Navigator is the only Regent ship with the theatre at the back, sorry aft of the ship.

We liked the Navigator as a small ship, but preferred the Mariner, as we found the public areas cramped like the coffee connection, the piano bar opposite and missed the Observation lounge and bar. Also not the casual seating as on the Mariner, like along by the jigsaw and at the back of the pool deck. We preferred the layout of la veranda and at breakfast this often morphed into the Prime 7 space.

This summer is our first time on the Voyager and in an aft PH C cabin, having always previously sailed near the bow .

Agree with your observations about the Navigator. Prior to the Explorer being built, the Voyager was our favorite ship. The "regular" suites are very similar to those on the Navigator rather than the smaller suites on the Mariner. It it correct to assume that you know that the Voyager also has an aft vibration? While not as significant as the Navigator, it is definitely there. I did read one post that indicated that the vibration was significantly less after the recent refurbishment but another poster said that the vibration was still there. Just something to think about when you are in the PH C suite (note: we have been in an aft Seven Suite (next door to the PH "C" suites) and found quite a vibration in the bathroom but we were prepared for it and it didn't bother us as much as we thought it would.

• 4 weeks later...
Never ever booked a guarantee before and never said with Regent. Hoping someone can give me some insight because I leave July 9th and I'm very excited to find out where I'll be staying!

Today is embarktion day; curious as to what cabin you were assigned and what upsell offers were provided.

Bon Voyage