Internet pricing on HAL?

joseph123

Except possibly for the Westerdam, which may still be offering unlimited packages, AFAIK all ships on all itineraries have the same price scale: $55 for 100 minutes, $100 for 250 min, $175 for 500 min, $250 for 1000 min, or pay-as-you-go $0.75 per minute. They used to offfer bonus minutes for signing up for a package on the first day, but I think that's gone now. Or maybe it's just for the larger blocks --- we never buy more than 100 min.

Edited by catl331

Except possibly for the Westerdam, which may still be offering unlimited packages, AFAIK all ships on all itineraries have the same price scale: $55 for 100 minutes, $100 for 250 min, $175 for 500 min, $250 for 1000 min, or pay-as-you-go $0.75 per minute. They used to offfer bonus minutes for signing up for a package on the first day, but I think that's gone now. Or maybe it's just for the larger blocks --- we never buy more than 100 min.

Pricing was the same for us on the Rotterdam. I bought the max of 1,000 minutes and there was no bonus minutes offered for signing up on the first day.

I think that has gone by the wayside.

Can anyone provide the most up to date pricing for internet packages on HAL? Also, are there discounts to published rates on embarkation day? Can't find any pricing info on the HAL website.

Whoops..OMG Sorry I thought you were asking something completely different! Never dawned on me you were asking about using the Internet on board HAL..LOL My Bad!!!

LOL

I usually just get the 100 minutes, and find internet cafes along the way at the port stops. Ask your cabin attendant where the internet cafes are. They'll gladly tell you the locations. I find that is adequate for my needs and I use internet and email quite a bit. Hope this helps.

:halo: Marianne

Can anyone provide the most up to date pricing for internet packages on HAL? Also, are there discounts to published rates on embarkation day? Can't find any pricing info on the HAL website.

I am boarding the Noordam tomorrow and will let you know the latest prices on that ship.