American Airlines Schedule Change Help

Charlie2na

The airline changed our departure from San Juan flight from 3:30 to 12:30 on saturday. What are the chances of making this flight with a supposed disembarkation at 8:30 a.m. The options are changing to a 4:30 p.m flight IF AVAILABLE. How on time is the Seranade and how crazy is the airport on a saturday a.m?

On 11/5, we were off the boat and at the airline terminal by 9:30am:eek: . It was the smoothest I have ever gotten off a boat. My last experience in San Juan 2 years ago was a nightmare, but it seems they have gotten their act together. I would recommend spending the $10pp for the AA baggage option offered to you on the boat. It was money well spent. We only had to pickup our luggage from customs and hand it to an AA employee and never saw the luggage again until BWI. Was perfect!! Have fun, wish we were still there.

We were on Serenade last April. She docks around 5AM and started disembarking passengers shortly after 7AM. I, personally, would not be nervous about making a 12:30PM flight. But I'm sure others will post here who will say otherwise.

Our flight out of San Juan on AA was scheduled for 2:30pm. We knew there was a flight at 11:30 so when we were checking in at 9:35 the ticket agent said "sorry, you weren't here 2 hours before flight leaves". So we sat for 5 hours because we were 5 minutes late. I know there are rules but we stood in line for 15 or 20 minutes so actually we were there 2 hours before the flight time. Thank goodness we got the last 2 seats available in the waiting area. Okay, I'm done complaining. Cathy

By taking advantage of the service on the ship offered by AA, you receive your airline tickets and seating assignments on board. No need to check in. Again, I would recommend getting this service whenever it is offered. Sorry to non-AA flyers, American was the only airline offering this service.:)

YES....... this sounds great. Hopefuly they offer this on my cruise Seranade 01/28/2006. Do you have to book air through the cruiseline , because we didn't ? So far most seem to have gotten to the airport in time for a 12:30 flight..... Thanks ALL..... This board is GREAT !!!

American Airlines has changed our return flight after our Mariner cruise in January. We were to have a 3:30 flight. Thought this would give us plenty of time to be able to take our time getting from Port Canaveral to Orlando. Now, we have a 1:30 flight.

I am not totally stressed... or should I be? Is that going to make us really have to rush to debark in the morning?

Last time we did San Juan we moved our late afternoon flight up to about noon as we arrived at the airport at 11:00am. As long as you don't have to check in (nightmare) As for flying out of Orlando at 1:30pm you should be ok, don't stress, but don't dilly, dally around either. NMnita

Does anyone know about the deal American airlines offers regarding baggage transpotation and getting boarding passes while still on the ship ? This sounds great.... but probably only for those who book air through the cruiseline.

Does anyone know about the deal American airlines offers regarding baggage transportation and getting boarding passes while still on the ship ? This sounds great.... but probably only for those who book air through the cruiseline.

Archived