Onboard booking

cjspicer01

• 1 month later...
This is good to know - about the 2-week window, I mean. I guess they took the OBC down from $100 though, right?

Yeah. And con only book Early Saver

IMO, too many were booking anything, then changing their minds. So they closed that loophole.

Do they still give the Friends and Family coupon (discount) if they sail when you sail?

I like the 2 week window option. I'm guessing I would need to call Carnival directly for the OBC/Discount?

No F&F certificates any more.

Wasn't aware of the change. Can someone give a brief synopsis? Before, I used to go to the Future Cruise desk, book a past guest rate and get $100. From what I can tell, now the incentive is $50 for all length cruises and you have to book ES? What is this 2 week window? I can book after the fact for two weeks - how do you actually do that?

Wasn't aware of the change. Can someone give a brief synopsis? Before, I used to go to the Future Cruise desk, book a past guest rate and get $100. From what I can tell, now the incentive is $50 for all length cruises and you have to book ES? What is this 2 week window? I can book after the fact for two weeks - how do you actually do that?

The offer will be available for 2 weeks after you return and you can see them under your Manage my VIFP page. There is usually another one valid for 6 weeks but that one doesn't have the OBC.

Once you log into your account online and you start looking at cruises, you will see that rate pop up. I do some searching on my own then call my PVP and he books it for me. Simple and easy.