Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

Heading to the Escape room soon. Have not been outside too much yet today. Very busy day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am looking forward to this on my next cruise. We are on the Escape in a few weeks. Did you reserve this at the Haven concierge?

How rough is it?

Some whitecaps but not bad. You feel the movement but I've felt worse. Haven is up top so more movement. The ginger and hydration helps. No need for Bonine yet.[emoji106]

Thanks very much for the review! Was in the Haven on the Breakaway over New Years and could certainly use another Haven experience if the price is right.

We noticed a few changes on the Breakaway since our previous time in the Haven. We rarely saw anyone taking drink orders on the upper sun deck and never saw anyone on port days.Breakaway. Always service on our previous Haven trip including bringing lunch to your chair. Figured it was just more cutbacks. Curious what your experience will be.

Have a great trip!

You were right. See guys clearing tables but no drink orders taken. Folks go to the bar and bring them up to deck.

You were right. See guys clearing tables but no drink orders taken. Folks go to the bar and bring them up to deck.

We've had luck tipping a waiter/courtyard attendant at the beginning of our trip fairly well and asking him to look out for us in the courtyard and getting really great service. We spend alot of time in Haven courtyard so feel this was worth the extra tip at the beginning of the week for our family.

We've had luck tipping a waiter/courtyard attendant at the beginning of our trip fairly well and asking him to look out for us in the courtyard and getting really great service. We spend alot of time in Haven courtyard so feel this was worth the extra tip at the beginning of the week for our family.

Aahhh great tip!!

I am so glad I found this thread. I am going on this ship in September (today is the 90 day mark!) for my honeymoon and this is such a cool way to preview it. Love the pictures. Both me and my SO are big foodies and wine lovers. Can't wait to see more.

You need to seriously reconsider your dinner venues! We were on BA in Haven in March - we had 3 SDP (included in fare - and still had them when we upgraded to Haven) and 2 Platinum Plus meals ... ate in specialty 4 dinners and used one SDP for Sushi lunch (open on sea days), and ate in Haven three times.

In a hindsight, if we are to do it again, we'd reduce the specialty to 2-3, increase Sushi (fantastic on BA) to 2-3 and dine in Haven 4-5 times. We are foodies and loved to try different dish each night off menu (that doesn't change, but they do throw in the Special of the Day each night).

It's your first NCL cruise, and I know you want to try all the specialties, however I would suggest against dining in Bermuda and go to Haven restaurant. Which restaurant are you planning in dining one night in Bermuda?

ENJOY!!!

Agreed! We did not want to leave the Haven restaurant!