Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

Haven for lunch with correct menu this time[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOVE it! I just decided if I were there I would have the charcuterie plate and Diver Scallops. LOl! Torturing myself since I actually have a small salad for lunch today and an apple. What are you having??

Lisa N.

LOVE it! I just decided if I were there I would have the charcuterie plate and Diver Scallops. LOl! Torturing myself since I actually have a small salad for lunch today and an apple. What are you having??

Lisa N.

Having scallops for lunch! I'll let you know how they are. The mozzarella and prosciutto salad was 10 out of 10 forks.9eb257ed9436bb0bc2f86fd50d7aab96.jpge54aae38552a20e22effecf6085e3fb4.jpg

DD2 ranked the Cobb salad a 7 out of 10. She is VERY picky about her cobs.

Chardonnay is good. Meridian I think. I'm more of a bold red person, but drink white during the summer. After lunch going on a snorkel excursion. I'll keep in touch!

I forget when in port is the adult pool open to everyone. We've been to Bermuda a few times and thinking our trip in July we might skip a trip to the beach and just hang out on the ship. I thought I recalled last year noticing that on port days they took the "adults only" sign off the main pool so kids could then use it. Thanks.

I spoke to 2 staff members this morning. The answer is No. it is always just an adult pool. Sorry.

Great pics! I can't get enough of tagging along on live reviews. Probably need to actually do one one of these days.

Enjoy your cruise first. I'm a techy so don't mind doing this plus it documents it all for me and my other family members. I would never let it get in the way of my cruise though. Glad you are enjoying it! [emoji106][emoji898]

The USA Oracle went right by our snorkel boat today! Awesome! The trip was fun but if you are a certified diver not great sea life. They must protect the reefs which makes good sense. Saw fish and coral though! One the Rising Son trip. Good fun!86904e55a576667a1a31fae21c2f6f2f.jpg

4ae5b2bcbb9fdc9d785a3812d55083cb.jpg

A few questions: first, what kind of camera are you using? Your photos are beautiful!

Do you find the high glass on the Haven sundeck to interfere with your view at all? (I am looking at Deck 18 for a possible place to watch sail away as the rails are lower).

Was that last photo taken at "Blue Hole?"

Glad you are enjoying Bermuda! It sure looks beautiful! And thanks again for taking us all along with you. Checking in on your live review has been a fun part of my week!

Thank you again - loved the snorkling photos. We are taking our 8 year old and were nervous about it being too much for him, Your pictures are very reassuring.

Do you have any idea how happy you are making hordes of folks - these live reviews are awesome!

Amy