Website Problems!

No matter which browser I use, the RCI website freezes as soon as I look to check prices on a future cruise. For example, I will choose Anthem in August. The next page goes white and doesn't load.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

I have been having this same problem with the Royal Caribbean website no matter which browser I use. On the bright side, this saves me money because I am not able to book any future Royal Caribbean cruises. :)

Chuck

Hi,

I have been having this same problem with the Royal Caribbean website no matter which browser I use. On the bright side, this saves me money because I am not able to book any future Royal Caribbean cruises. :)

Chuck

Try private mode!

I've had this same problem lately using Firefox. So I tried the suggestion that whenever it occurs to clear all the cookies and it has always fixed the problem.

But for sure the RCCL website is by far the worst of all the ones I use.

Try private mode!

Hi,

Thanks, this worked. This is the first time that I have used private mode. I agree with the above comments that Royal Caribbean has one of the worst websites. Of the cruise websites that I use, I think Princess is the best.

Chuck