Check pricing....current promo worked in my favor

I recently booked a cruise (sept 2018) and thought I had a good deal with the "pick 2" promo. Yesterday, I saw the new promo with OBC. I called NCL and was able to get a $40 price drop and $100 OBC and keep my "pick 2".

Generally the sales don't work, but every so often it pays to check.

You might want to check your pricing as you never know.

Dena

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just checked on mine. Traveling solo.my price is up $120 from what I paid. While I would like the 7 extra credits on an insider offer, the $50 OBC is nto enough for me to pay the extra. It of course never hurts to keep checking.

And the changes can work well depending on one's own priorities. Dh and I booked for Nov 2018 on the getaway in a deluxe owners suite where we had the UBP,shore credit ,speciality dining and internet included before the new promo. The only alcohol either of us drink is wine with dinner and we were planning to bring our own wine with the corkage fee in any event and being in a haven suite pop was not an issue. we are also getting a water package. For us the UBP was a waste. By dropping the UBP and keeping everything else we could add the $500 on board credit with a add'l cost of $30 . So great addition for our purposes.

I check fairly regularly for my Epic solo in Jan but during the tax free promo I was able to rebook with no port fees or taxes. Chances are that any OBC will not match the add taxes being added back in for rebooking.