Food Suggestions?

ScottElkaBowl

I'll be traveling solo with NCL so it looks like I'll be at the International Pier, don't want to travel to far since I'll be alone. Looking at places to eat for breakfast and then around 3-4 after my excursion is done. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I'll be traveling solo with NCL so it looks like I'll be at the International Pier, don't want to travel to far since I'll be alone. Looking at places to eat for breakfast and then around 3-4 after my excursion is done. Thanks in advance!

Nothing very exciting at International pier unless you like Margaritaville or 1/2 Sn Frogs.

Left out of the pier gates you can walk to Ernesto's, Tikila Bar or Paprika, (I think they all have websites).

Right out of gates some people walk to Carnival pier, (Puerta Maya).

I recall that Paprika's has a breakfast menu. It's a good place for lunch, too. but I don't think Ernesto's is open until later as it's open at night after other places have closed. Both Paprika's and Ernestos are on FB. Not sure about Tikila's, it's a small place with a small but good seafood menu. For a single traveler, if you want to swim and snorkel you can do so. Not great snorkeling but some fish around and they have showers there.

If you do go right to Puerta Maya Pier, there's an outlet for Pancho's Backyard there right near the entrance way to your left. I would avoid Fat Tuesday's and 3 Amigos there.

And there used to be a blue food truck with great tacos across the street from the TMM International Pier. Not sure if it's still there as they've reno'd the Pier and added Margaritaville. so what that did to the entry way, I'm not sure.

Are you sure you are International Pier? Usually NCL docks in town at Punta Langosta. Which makes it convenient to walk to plenty of restaurant options.

No I'm not sure. I just saw that on a couple posts and thought that's where NCL docked...?

Are you sure you are International Pier? Usually NCL docks in town at Punta Langosta. Which makes it convenient to walk to plenty of restaurant options.

Yes, good catch! More likely Punta Langosta, which as MrsFuzz says is in center of town. On occasions NCL DOES dick at International but not the norm.

OP--which ship? which date in Coz?

Head to this site for an idea of where you'll most likely dock. http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/cozumel.html

Scroll down to the bottom for the ship schedule. This could change but it's a good indicator.

If it is indeed Punta Langosta, you're a very short walk to the Plaza and all the places in downtown San Miguel. When you return, for ocean views and a great bar try Las Palmeras along the waterfront road across from the ferry to Playa del Carmen Pier. Great people watching spot and close enough to the pier to walk.

For breakfast, El Coffee on Calle 3 Sur between the water front and Avenida 5 has excellent coffee and pastries. Also Coz Coffee Roasting Company on Avernida 5 behind La Palmeras. A block north is Zermatt Bakery on Calle 4 and Avenida 5 is a great stop for breakfast pastries. For huevos, etc. Chicos on Avenida 5 and Benito Juarez is good. There are also some street carts around in the morning that cater to locals.