Will we regret a Panoramic Stateroom?

DH and I booked a panoramic on the Freedom for a south Caribbean cruise. We've done aft ( like mid way between middle and aft ) and middle but never far end forward....wondering if we should reconsider? Unsure of how bad the movement will be, of course depending on the seas.....thoughts?

I have been in the second stateroom from the bridge with DH prone to sea sickness. It was super rough on the Pacific on our way north with about half the passengers missing from dinner and you walked down the hallway like a drunken sailor. DH didn't get sea sick. I was amazed.

We booked a Panoramic Stateroom on Independence just to try it out. It will be interesting looking forward. I'm hoping we don't regret it because we always get a balcony - with the exception of a Promenade Stateroom Ben & Jerry's Sweet on Indy. But with floor to ceiling/wall to wall windows it shouldn't be too bad.

We've stayed forward a few times (that's where the family oceanview cabins are usually). None of us has ever gotten seasick and the views (especially the panoramic cabins) are spectacular!

I stayed in a panoramic ocean view on a transatlantic on the Navigator. It was really cool. I would definitely book one again. As for motion, we didn't have any rough seas, so the motion was pretty tame. One thing though. The horn is right above the cabin. It's quite loud. It probably would be annoying if we cruised in heavy fog, which the horn would go off every couple minutes.

Wow, that was incoherent. Let's try again. I have also booked a panoramic stateroom on a Freedom cruise to the Southern Caribbean. This will be our first Royal cruise, so I haven't tried this kind of stateroom before. However, we were in a very similar fully forward panoramic stateroom on the Norwegian Star and enjoyed it very much.

Wow, that was incoherent. Let's try again. I have also booked a panoramic stateroom on a Freedom cruise to the Southern Caribbean. This will be our first Royal cruise, so I haven't tried this kind of stateroom before. However, we were in a very similar fully forward panoramic stateroom on the Norwegian Star and enjoyed it very much.

What was incoherent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruised b2b on freedom in the superior panoramic. What an amazing room. We gave up a balcony for the room and were not disappointed. There was a little more movement, but nothing of concern. You will not be disappointed.

DH and I booked a panoramic on the Freedom for a south Caribbean cruise. We've done aft ( like mid way between middle and aft ) and middle but never far end forward....wondering if we should reconsider? Unsure of how bad the movement will be, of course depending on the seas.....thoughts?

Just off los panoramic was great. Would do this again

We had 1816 on liberty and LOVED it. There was a gentle rocking which actually helped me sleep. We liked that we were super close to the pool deck. Only negative was going to dinner usually took some time if we used the promenade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We had 1816 on liberty and LOVED it. There was a gentle rocking which actually helped me sleep. We liked that we were super close to the pool deck. Only negative was going to dinner usually took some time if we used the promenade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We had 1816 on the Freedom in March. Best room we have ever had and I would book it every time, if the cost was reasonable. It had a little more movement than other cabins we had located elsewhere on the ship, but you could barely notice it. Very convenient to the pool deck and spa. Long walk to the dining room, but if you leave a few minutes early and stroll through the promenade, it is not an issue. Loved using the sauna, steam room, and huge showers in the spa every day which were located right beneath the panoramic staterooms.