Favourite ship for a b2b

NOSaints1

It seems that they are only offered on the longer cruises, 9 days or more. For us, that is the biggest plus as we like the longer cruises.

I think Carnival when they started offering the journey cruises, added ports which had not been offered for a long while and although occasionally are part of some of the shorter cruises, these ports are more unique to the longer journey cruises. Ports like Grenada, St Croix, Dominica, Barbados and Martinique to name a few. These may be weekly ports on cruises from San Juan or Barbados but not your run of the mill ports on cruises from mainland USA.

The journey cruises have a throwback day which includes activities from the 80's such as wooden horse races, frog races and a Captain's Night. This is a formal night so the journey cruises have this formal night plus the usual 2 elegant nights. There will also be a very fancy Midnight Buffet with ice sculptures and many food carvings. Also extra activities like arts and crafts and they bring special interest speakers ( which are usually on the linger cruises, not necessarily unique to journey cruises.

What exactly is a journeys cruise and what kind of activities do they do differently

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are doing a Journeys cruise on the Breeze out of Port Canaveral on November 3, 2018. It is a 14 day cruise. We are going to St Thomas, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, St Maarten, Tortola, and San Juan. We are in port all day from 8 or 9 to 5 or 6 in each port.

And the Breeze does have the Cloud 9 Spa with the t-pool. I am not sure how much the cruise would cost in an interior but I think it would still be more than you want to spend. It is about $2100pp for an ocean view. The spa pass is rather expensive for that long a cruise but cheaper than buying it for each cruise of a back to back.