Favourite ship for a b2b

NOSaints1

If you were gonna do a b2b from each class of ship, which one would you do for food quality, entertainment, onboard activities, cost, stateroom and overall appearance of the ship. Intenary from 9-14 days and what is the spa cabins like on the Sunshine and what do you get with it and is it worth the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What did you like about the fantasy class and your favourite

Smaller ships, less people. Any of them with the 2.0 upgrades would be good to me. We have a little one so Waterworks is important. I've sailed the Carnival Fantasy three times and liked it.

As a fan of the Cloud 9 Spa, the ship would have to have a full Cloud 9 Spa (including the thalasso pool) - so that (for me) would mean these ships exclusively: Breeze, Dream, Magic, Splendor -

THEN, I'd see if the ship does an alternating itinerary so that I wasn't just going 'round again.

Two considerations

Do you want to repeat the itinerary or different one for the second cruise?

Would you be willing to do a side by side, meaning two different ships? Some ports have multiple ships at port on the same day.

Never even thought about that, if you want to know why one says NOSaints1 and cocacola86 its cause one is on my iPad and one is on my iPhone

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can use the same name on any device, even logged in at the same time.

My first was on conquest to GC, Cozumel and Ochos rios than we went on breeze to Nassau, Ochos rios and grand turk than we went on valor to the southern Caribbean and we're currently booked on the dream to Cozumel, Belize and roatan but I always like to book far ahead so would be looking at 2019 so it gives us time to pay it off

Sent from my iPad using Forums

B2B is the only thing we do anymore. We always have to fly to the ports and it better amortizes the airfare. Our ships are Magic (Dream Class), Glory or Conquest (Conquest Class), Pride (Pride Class), and never been on a Fantasy Class. The rotating itineraries make is really great for B2B. Carnival 2.0 upgrades are a must for us as well as the new BBQ.

B2B is the only thing we do anymore. We always have to fly to the ports and it better amortizes the airfare. Our ships are Magic (Dream Class), Glory or Conquest (Conquest Class), Pride (Pride Class), and never been on a Fantasy Class. The rotating itineraries make is really great for B2B. Carnival 2.0 upgrades are a must for us as well as the new BBQ.

I am under the same belief now too. Having to fly to all ports, I much prefer to take cruises that are 10 days or longer or I do B2Bs. I would even consider a side to side. For me it is more than just the high cost of airfare. The older I get, the more jet lag is affecting me. I really don't feel refreshed from flying until the 2nd or 3rd day on the ship - and we fly in the day before as well. Taking a standard 7 day cruise - it is almost half over before I have recovered from flying.

OP - I would take a B2B on any of the ships as long as it totals 2 weeks or so (7+7, 8+6, 8+5). I would also choose ones that had different itineraries such as Eastern Caribbean one week and Western the other. My next B2B are actually both Eastern going to 8 ports with only Grand Turk being a repeat port during the two weeks. I'm good with that and fine with repeat menus (you can only eat so much at dinner anyway - choose something else the next time the menu comes around) and fine with repeat entertainment (you can't hit everything in any one day).