The things I am most looking forward to!

Adagio for a martini.

Explorers for a comedy show.

Skywalkers for the incredible views.

Sitting on the promenade deck watching the ocean go by.

Actually I kind of enjoyed meeting you and your lovely wife onboard. :) It was nice. My wife and I also enjoyed it when your wife came over to speak with us when we were sitting on a sofa outside Explorer's (?) while you were in line for the MTP luncheon. I'm sorry I can't remember her name (although I would bet my wife does) but she really is a very nice person. One of the things we really like about Princess is the fact that we seem to meet such nice folks onboard.

I do truly apologize (again) for forgetting your wife's name. She is really nice and should probably slap me "upside the head" for forgetting her name. I am just really (really) good at forgetting names. I used to meet people through work, shake their hand, turn away and realize I didn't remember the name they just gave me. GAH!!! I had to work hard to avoid a few very embarrassing moments... I guess it's lucky I don't work any more but that still doesn't excuse my forgetting your wife's name...

That is the perfect outlook, and the one that my husband and I have....every single cruise!!! We have had a few curveballs thrown when we were on cruises, from a hurricane which changed itinerary slightly, to a volcano which completely altered plans. It could have ruined things, but we just rolled with it, "cheersed", and still enjoyed an amazing cruise (while experiencing some fellow passengers going completely sideways).

Like you, I don't let these curveballs get to me. I consider them a (hopefully) one time experience that makes for a good story. How many other people have been impacted by a volcano on their cruise? I think that makes you special!

Congrats to OP and spouse on the wedding. The Mediterranean was my favorite cruise ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums