Vibe Passes on Escape - Do both people in cabin have to be present?

taylortime05

Thanks for the quick feedback. I will have to talk hubby into moving fast. Do you really have to run to headliners to have a chance with tickets? Also, I wonder how many people get thermal suite passes and also vibe passes.

Thanks

Sue

There were recent posts that with all of the Havens, Ambassador, Platinum Plus, and Platinum guests getting priority boarding, only the first few people in Boarding Group 1 got Vibe passes. And, since NCL boards from both Terminal B and C, it will depend on how many priority boarders there are in your terminal before they start calling general boarding.

Thermal Suite passes are usually pretty easy to get on embarkation day. Vibe, not so much. Thermal suite passes can be purchased online for discounted price pre-cruise.

Thanks for the quick feedback. I will have to talk hubby into moving fast. Do you really have to run to headliners to have a chance with tickets? Also, I wonder how many people get thermal suite passes and also vibe passes.

Thanks

Sue

We always get both! My wife is a gazelle and gets to headliners before me and always gets two tickets.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Vibe passes are good but nothing to get upset over if you miss out.
I disagree, I will be upset if I miss out. I had them on my last cruise and would prefer not to cruise without Vibe. Will my cruise be ruined if I don't get them? No. But will I be sad that I missed out? Absolutely.

There is nothing about the Vibe that you cannot experience elsewhere ion the ship. Just saying.

VIBE is the only exclusive, adult-only sundeck on the ship.

Spice H2O is an adult-only sundeck but is not exclusive.

Spa is adult-only and exclusive but not a sundeck.

Haven has an exclusive sundeck but is not adult-only.

I totally disagree with this... If not for anything else, I like Vibe just to get quick bar service. And by the end of the first day all that's required to get your favorite drink is a nod in their direction... Plus, not having to fight to get a lounge chair has it's own benefits...

There is nothing about the Vibe that you cannot experience elsewhere ion the ship. Just saying.

I totally disagree with this... If not for anything else, I like Vibe just to get quick bar service. And by the end of the first day all that's required to get your favorite drink is a nod in their direction... Plus, not having to fight to get a lounge chair has it's own benefits...

Not really. Really not worth the effort and cost. Sometimes unusable at sea due to weather or wind. And hopefully you're not in the Vibe whilst in port.

Upgrade Advantage is not an option for us to upgrade to the Haven due to our TA's non-participation in the new program. Therefore, we REALLY would like to get VIBE passes for a quiet area away from the crowds. It won't ruin our cruise if we don't get passes, but we would love to get them.

And hopefully you're not in the Vibe whilst in port.
Why not? Certainly better than Nassau.....been to St Thomas enough times.....Tortola is nice, but too short in port. Many cruise for the ports, but having done the Caribbean 25 times, I prefer the modern, larger ships as my destination. A new port is a bonus, like Harvest Caye and Costa Maya will be for me in September.