New Year's Cruise

ShadyRags

Hello everyone

I looking for advice on best New year's cruise.

I'm in the process​of searching now. We've never done a New Year's Cruise and I'm hoping some veteran cruisers can offer good advice. Trying to decide between Carnival Dream or Royal Caribbean

Thanks in advance -

:cool:

Shady

We love Royal Caribbean. Tremendous cruise lines, state of the art ships, wealth of on board activities to keep you busy. The food is delicious, the ships are gorgeous.

My vote is vote is for Royal Caribbean.

Happy New Year.

Jonathan

I am not sure how many people have gone on both lines for New Years.

Just some advice.

I would ask people on each of the two boards what they liked about their New Years Cruises to see if those are things you may like.

The other thing is define best in your question. Best for one person might be entirely different then someone else since we all see things from different perspectives and what I like you might not like.

Keith

I've done Carnival Dream for New Years but I got sea sick that day and slept most of the time lol The steward even gave me her sea sickness pills when I had none. The ship it self was great and they had a huge Masquerade party at the main deck for count down. My sis and my mom took pics and they had a blast. I've been on RCL but not for NEw Years. Depends on the ship you choose but with the Oasis class, there ships are much larger and newer. Both have tons of activities. I find Oasis ships have activities all over the place and not as centralized as Dream (due to the size). Even going to eat felt like walking a few blocks to get to there lol However Oasis is roomy and have lots of diners and clubs to choose from to celebrate. Carnival is cheaper than RCL, so it depends on your budget.

I try my best to compare both (not a pro, sorry) but either one you choose you will have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am not sure how many people have gone on both lines for New Years.

Just some advice.

I would ask people on each of the two boards what they liked about their New Years Cruises to see if those are things you may like.

The other thing is define best in your question. Best for one person might be entirely different then someone else since we all see things from different perspectives and what I like you might not like.

Keith

Right. It would be better to ask on each of those cruise line's boards about what they do for NYE.

Our last three cruises were holiday ones on Princess for the Hawaiian cruise out of LA, and we enjoyed them.