Booked our cruise in the YC on the Meraviglia!

cshim

Extremely excited! Just booked our cruise on the Meraviglia for next April from Genoa to Hamburg in the Yacht Club.

Will probably have many questions as the last time I sailed with MSC was a few years ago on the Orchestra (obviously not in the YC)

Any hints and tips you could give would be really good.

We are flying into Milan Linate so need to organise transfers to Genoa for our 4 night hotel stay beforehand. Anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks

Chris

Hello!

We often stay in Milan before flying back to the UK when we finish a cruise in Genoa. There is a direct train from Milano Centrale station to Genoa, the services are frequent and reliable, and cost about 15euro. That would be my preference although am sure with Googling you can find a coach

Have a wonderful cruise

Tim

Extremely excited! Just booked our cruise on the Meraviglia for next April from Genoa to Hamburg in the Yacht Club.

Will probably have many questions as the last time I sailed with MSC was a few years ago on the Orchestra (obviously not in the YC)

Any hints and tips you could give would be really good.

We are flying into Milan Linate so need to organise transfers to Genoa for our 4 night hotel stay beforehand. Anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks

Chris

We will soon board the Meraviglia (28 days today (y):champagne-toast:) and after the cruise you can expect a long review from me. We have been in NCLs Haven a few times so we are really looking forward to compare the Yacht Club with the Haven.

We will soon board the Meraviglia (28 days today (y):champagne-toast:) and after the cruise you can expect a long review from me. We have been in NCLs Haven a few times so we are really looking forward to compare the Yacht Club with the Haven.

I am very much looking forward to your review. We sail RCCL in regular balcony cabins but Platinum on NCL and sail in the Haven. We have cruises booked this year, two next year but really wanted to try YC on MSC so booked Seaside YC for February 2019. Prices were thousands dollars less than NCL. However, I am leaving my family at home and going with my mom. If I were traveling with my dh and kids (19 and 23), I would book RCCL or NCL but for my mom and me I thought we would certainly give it a try.

Really looking forward to your comparison. Enjoy your cruise!

That we be really good. Bet you are excited! I am and it is still 10 months away :')

Could you confirm what the equivalent drinks package it is for Yacht Club guests?

I am very much looking forward to your review. We sail RCCL in regular balcony cabins but Platinum on NCL and sail in the Haven. We have cruises booked this year, two next year but really wanted to try YC on MSC so booked Seaside YC for February 2019. Prices were thousands dollars less than NCL. However, I am leaving my family at home and going with my mom. If I were traveling with my dh and kids (19 and 23), I would book RCCL or NCL but for my mom and me I thought we would certainly give it a try.

Really looking forward to your comparison. Enjoy your cruise!

We planned to cruise on the Epic but Meraviglia was $3500 less so we decided to try something new.