Horseshoe Bay - Bermuda

Does anyoneknow if there's a taxi that can take you from the bus stop down to the beach at Horseshoe Bay?

Are you talking about from the top of the hill down to the beach at Horseshoe Bay? That shuttle doesn't run anymore. I would check out the Bermuda port of call forum to see if the public bus now goes down the hill since they reopened this year after the construction. I know there is now a boardwalk/stairway that goes down the hill to make it safer but the parking lot was also expanded so buses can actual loop around the parking lot safely.

There is a shuttle that runs from Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay Beach for $7 pp each way that brings you down to the beach. Shuttles are waiting to go back to the ships too. Very convenient, very clean shuttles with very friendly safe drivers, we plan on taking them again next month when we go back to Bermuda.

Are you talking about from the top of the hill down to the beach at Horseshoe Bay? That shuttle doesn't run anymore. I would check out the Bermuda port of call forum to see if the public bus now goes down the hill since they reopened this year after the construction. I know there is now a boardwalk/stairway that goes down the hill to make it safer but the parking lot was also expanded so buses can actual loop around the parking lot safely.

There is a shuttle that runs from Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay Beach for $7 pp each way that brings you down to the beach. Shuttles are waiting to go back to the ships too. Very convenient, very clean shuttles with very friendly safe drivers, we plan on taking them again next month when we go back to Bermuda.

The public bus still does not go down the hill. Only the taxis and the $7 Minibus Shuttles.

Is it really 7 dollars to go up the hill.

It was only 1 dollar in 2007.

The $7 fare is for the mini bus that goes Dockyard <> Horseshoe Bay. There have been no reports from returnees that the shuttle that goes up/down the Horseshoe Bay access road is running.

SBtS

I just returned and did not see a shuttle going up and down the hill but did see some folks walking. I would spring the $7 for the shuttle from the port. It takes you right there. We did it and it worked great.