This is Weird

I am sailing on the 9 September 2018 Jewel of the Seas from Rome. My roll call has apparently disappeared.

Not only that, but the ship has suddenly been sold out. There were quite a few cabins remaining this week; I was idly thinking about upgrading my adult kids and brother from their inside cabins on deck 10 to something with a sea view.

I know from reading this board that an entire ship can be chartered. Or maybe the Hell's Angels are having a convention.

I know I should phone, but has this happened before?

I've seen ships suddenly become sold out and a few weeks later the company announces the charter.

However, I've not seen roll calls instantly disappear as a result.

Disappeared from the UK Site too.. looks like a potential ship charter. Don't do anything with your booking as you'll lose out on any OBC offered. They'll contact you in the next few weeks / whenever the feel like it ito let you know if it is a charter

This happened to us TWICE with bookings on the Rhapsody........ :o

Weeks Later, on both occasions, we we told THEY CANCELED THE CRUISE!!:loudcry:

It was a real nightmare changing to other cruises - RCI gave us Extra $400 OBC, but we still felt cheated.:(

Thanks everyone.

I guess I'll wait and watch. I appreciate the advice, but I won't tell the kids yet, just in case we're all wrong! (Although Bob never is 😏.) I thought I was doing well to coordinate 8 people with jobs and school, but I guess I might be doing it again.