Arizona Republic article

pbenjamin

I wrote an article for the Arizona Republic travel section that appeared in today's paper about our April cruise to Cuba on the Fathom Adonia. I thought it might be interesting here, although I know of one individual who will tell me everything that is wrong with it.

http://arizonarepublic.az.newsmemory.com/publink.php?shareid=119cdc578

I wrote an article for the Arizona Republic travel section that appeared in today's paper about our April cruise to Cuba on the Fathom Adonia. I thought it might be interesting here, although I know of one individual who will tell me everything that is wrong with it.

I think this is a great article. We have not been to Cuba yet. Booked for next year, but I am going to print out your travels and use it as a guide for our trip. Seems to cover everything we need to know. Is it too much to ask if you have any pictures? Most of what we see are stock pictures of a few buildings and a few old cars. Would love to see some of everyday life. Again wonderful article. Thanks for posting.

I think this is a great article. We have not been to Cuba yet. Booked for next year, but I am going to print out your travels and use it as a guide for our trip. Seems to cover everything we need to know. Is it too much to ask if you have any pictures? Most of what we see are stock pictures of a few buildings and a few old cars. Would love to see some of everyday life. Again wonderful article. Thanks for posting.

Congratulations, Paul Benjamin. Your article seems to have won his official troll seal of approval. Good job! A hearty pat on the back is well deserved.

We've been treated to your colorful and evocative photos in a link on another thread already, have we not?

Insofar as the article, it seems well written, an appropriate short piece for a local regional newspaper in an area out of the major direct flight paths to Cuba, where large numbers of travelers may not be as aware of Cuban travel possibilities. Since cruise passengers are likely to be limited to a full time schedule of cruise line arranged tours starting very soon, the level of detail is adequate to that purpose. It must be fun for you to have such a piece published locally to you and your friends and family. Enjoy the local notoriety!

Very nice article. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations, Paul Benjamin. Your article seems to have won his official troll seal of approval. Good job! A hearty pat on the back is well deserved.

We've been treated to your colorful and evocative photos in a link on another thread already, have we not?

Insofar as the article, it seems well written, an appropriate short piece for a local regional newspaper in an area out of the major direct flight paths to Cuba, where large numbers of travelers may not be as aware of Cuban travel possibilities. Since cruise passengers are likely to be limited to a full time schedule of cruise line arranged tours starting very soon, the level of detail is adequate to that purpose. It must be fun for you to have such a piece published locally to you and your friends and family. Enjoy the local notoriety!

Glad to see you post again. Need to tell you. You are a jerk, is a jerk, is a jerk. Some people try to be helpful but you don't care. Too bad you have no clue how to try to be a nice guy, but from your prior posts I am not supprised. Crawl back under the rock you came from and go away. Forever.

Glad to see you post again. Need to tell you. You are a jerk, is a jerk, is a jerk. Some people try to be helpful but you don't care. Too bad you have no clue how to try to be a nice guy, but from your prior posts I am not supprised. Crawl back under the rock you came from and go away. Forever.[/quote ]

said the poor pathetic widdle troll-y-pooh

(who can't even write correct English)

Can't we all just get along?

For what it's worth, the regional local newspaper that you refer to has a larger circulation than the Boston Globe. By the way, how many direct flights to Cuba does Logan have?

Can't we all just get along?

For what it's worth, the regional local newspaper that you refer to has a larger circulation than the Boston Globe. By the way, how many direct flights to Cuba does Logan have?

Boston is a CITY. Arizona is a STATE. Larger circulation for a state makes sense. (Please cite primary sources when you make assertions involving statistics, though.) But clearly if the Arizona paper is accepting articles from non-professional journalists, the quality is different. The AAA newsletter often prints amateur's travel reports.

By the way, Logan was about to get a direct Havana flight when all the changes came through. May not now be worth it to the airline.

It would have been nice to be able to hop on a flight for a long weekend, without having to change in Miami.

It is much easier, though, to fly from cities that do have direct flights, like several on the East Coast, and it follows that more people in and around those cities would be interested.

Edited by VidaNaPraia

Glad to see you post again. Need to tell you. You are a jerk, is a jerk, is a jerk. Some people try to be helpful but you don't care. Too bad you have no clue how to try to be a nice guy, but from your prior posts I am not supprised. Crawl back under the rock you came from and go away. Forever.

youare easy to ignore.
it’stime to ignore all you write.
justneed to ignore this.

nothingchanged, to ignore.

Don't cry. Just try taking your own advice.

Nice story