Bed configuration

I'm not finding the answer here when I search, at least nothing recently. But is there no way to select our preference for the bed before we board? Do we have to wait until we get on board?

Thanks!

You can contact whoever booked your cruise, but it doesn't much matter, if it's not the way you want, the stateroom attendant will fix it during the evening turndown service.

You can contact whoever booked your cruise, but it doesn't much matter, if it's not the way you want, the stateroom attendant will fix it during the evening turndown service.

Well, that would be me! LOL! I just booked through the website, we didn't use any travel planner for this. It's our first time on RCI, we made a quick decision. And thanks! I assumed I could ask when we got on, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it before we boarded. I know I can do it on Carnival, so just wanted to make sure. Thanks again! :)

Well, that would be me! LOL! I just booked through the website, we didn't use any travel planner for this. It's our first time on RCI, we made a quick decision. And thanks! I assumed I could ask when we got on, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it before we boarded. I know I can do it on Carnival, so just wanted to make sure. Thanks again! :)

I know the bed option used to be selectable on Royal's website, but that website has been even more funky than usual lately, and I would not be surprised if that option is missing.

A few weeks ago I had the same question and called RCI. I was told they no longer do bed preferences (haven't removed that option from their site yet). The beds will be together by default for everyone. If you need them separated then you can tell them on the first day.

Sent from my VS995 using Forums mobile app

I know the bed option used to be selectable on Royal's website, but that website has been even more funky than usual lately, and I would not be surprised if that option is missing.

Yeah I was having all sorts of problems with their site. I have an unknown credit on our account, but I can't see any payment information/details. Not a big deal, just wanted to see if it said what it's from. I was having all sorts of problems getting links to work too. It seems that companies love to screw around with their sites and mess with things, just when people like the way it is! LOL!

I just got off the Oasis. The bed preference is no longer used online. When we went to our cabin the first day, our cabin steward was waiting for us in the hall. Beds were together in our kids cabin and he separated them right away for us. It's a simple thing to do. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just got off the Oasis. The bed preference is no longer used online. When we went to our cabin the first day, our cabin steward was waiting for us in the hall. Beds were together in our kids cabin and he separated them right away for us. It's a simple thing to do. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! We want them together anyway, so that's good to know.